very sad : (

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I've had a terrible evening and fear my Lipotrim experience may be over. I was cooking dinner for my hubby and I fainted. I've never fainted before in my life.
I hit my head hard on the cooker handle, and I was so frightened and so was my hubby, that when he made me a cup of really sweet tea and a piece of toast I had it.
I feel rubbish now. I didn't eat a full dinner, which he wanted me to, because I thought I'd make a decision tomorrow as to whether to continue.
But if I do continue,I'll have to start all over again now with the hunger. I am not sure that I can face a day like today again, the only thing keeping me going was the thought I only had to do it once. Anyway, in case I don't come back, just wanted to let you know where I went and wish you all the best of luck : (

You make whatever decision you need to inorder to stay healthy...and even if you stop LT stay in touch and we can all help you stay on track with which ever diet you choose...hope you feel better x

sorry to hear about that, although I felt a little woozy for the first few days I have never fainted, did you have all your shakes and enough water? if so I don't know, but you have to do whatever you feel is right.
wishing you all the best in whatever you decide :)

Only you can make that decision hun! Good luck either way. It is all about finding the diet that suits you! Health is wealth!

good luck hun in what you decide to do hun, please stay in touch hun and hope you feeling better soon xxxxx

I fainted the last time I did this diet, it was so scary. Hope your head is ok hun.

I thought I was going to faint today today when I went out, but I'd only had 1 shake and a pint of water all day.

Day 3 hasnt been great for either of us eh?

Good luck with whatever you decide hun x

oh that is terrible ,, hope ur ok and decide for you :)

There are plenty of other diets you can check out, this just may not be the one for you.

Read some of the other threads about other diets, that way you can still get support from this forum.
Good luck with whatever diet you choose. ;)

Thanks all! I'm back on the splendid shakes as of this morning : )
I want to give this a go...I've lost 2 stone already before this by other means and I definitely want to do this instead lol. I'll nip to the docs if I feel bad again to check blood pressure etc.

Thanks all! I'm back on the splendid shakes as of this morning : )
I want to give this a go...I've lost 2 stone already before this by other means and I definitely want to do this instead lol. I'll nip to the docs if I feel bad again to check blood pressure etc.

You've a brilliant attitude so well done. My OH had to eat the other day cus his blood sugars dipped dangerously low and was about to faint -had he not worked in hospital so they knew straight away, he prob would have.
I've had some bad dizzy spells and awful waves of nausea -but it seems to have settled.

I hope you feel better -perhaps dont space shakes too far apart and lots of water! I think thats whats helped me anyways.

Oh yes -and let hubby make his own tea!!! ;)

great news Rachel stay healthy & happy :)

Well done for jumping back on the train. Hope there's no more fainting for you!

Fainting isn't fun, I faint occasionally, remember to get your head down to your knees asap if you feel it coming on. It's really important to keep the blood in there :D Congratulations on giving it another go, try to take it easy in the first week if you can ie feet up etc xxxxx

Hmm good point...perhaps my long gardening, cleaning, cooking and walking sessions will have to stop! I hate not being active : )
Thanks for your advice xxx

Back