Vistaprint help

I will succeed!!!
I ordered some stuff from VP a few months ago and liked their products and service.

Want to order our Save The Date cards there and designed it on Saturday only to not be able to log in. Tried to email password to my email address, but it's never turned up (tried loads).

Cannot find a contact telephone number to ring them.

Googled and there are loads of complaints about them, but loads of good stuff about them too.

Anyone tried to use lately who canshed light?

Ta xxx

Hi Sticky!

I used them about 2 years or so ago to do the Save the Dates for our wedding, we did the fridge magnets ones and everyone commented on them.

The only thing is that they send you LOADS of spam emails afterwards so make sure you untick everything, I only found out afterwards

Hi Sticky!

I used them about 2 years or so ago to do the Save the Dates for our wedding, we did the fridge magnets ones and everyone commented on them.

The only thing is that they send you LOADS of spam emails afterwards so make sure you untick everything, I only found out afterwards

Weirdly just thought I stumbled on the answer...I remember getting SO many emails from them and I reckon I may have blocked their emails. I'll check when I get back home and if so, I may get my password reminder through.

You just cannot call them at all - it sucks!

We've decided to get notecards of 'us'. They have a little system with options and you can design yourself and OH - they look so cute and are a bit different without being tacky. I'm making my invites but don't have time to make my STDs because I'm making invites for my cousin's wedding atm.

I hope I get through finally - I love the stuff we got last time.

Thanks Sara x

Back