Vlogging away the hunger pains!

DiaryofaFatty

Hi everyone ^_^

I've been a relatively inactive soul on these forums but I have been lurking in the background and enjoying all your posts - I thought it was now about time I came out of the closet and started vlogging again.

I have recently returned to the Cambridge Diet. I saw my consultant for the weigh-in-of-shame on Wednesday 25th May 2011 and weighed in at exactly 19st.

I find it easier to vlog than I do to write lengthy posts, so if you're interested in how it's going for me I'll be posting all my new uploads in this thread and would love your support!

Vlog Entry Library:
Day 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xr32LNMRgw
Day 5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg9KI9RWrKQ
Day 7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34nHWeD4ik

I look forward to getting to know you all - let's escapes these cocoons as butterflies together! :cool:

- Joe

Last edited:
Ok, changing the format of this Diary slightly so that the OP will have an index of entries and every time a new one comes out I'll embed it in to a new reply.

So! Here's day 3:

[YOUTUBE]8Xr32LNMRgw[/YOUTUBE]​

- Joe

D-uh....I still cant see it, I am going to have to beg the tech guys to allow me to look, I am really intrigued now.

How are you doing? Hope you got through the day and feel alright.

Hey Nat ^_^

Not going bad actually - End of day 4 today and tomorrow morning I'm off to see my consultant for the week 1 weigh-in (I started a few days late after seeing her last week which is why I'm only on day 4 :p).

Bought some ketostix today and confirmed I'm in Ketosis which is good news - still feel hungry occasionally though so perhaps the hunger takes a little bit longer to disappear, who knows, or maybe its the psychological addiction or something.

New video tomorrow after my weigh-in me thinks - I'm trying not to get too excited, as I've only been on SS for 4 days and the 3 days before were all after I got weighed and during that period I was pretty bad (burger, pizza, subway, the lot) - so I probably gained a bit after my weigh-in and as such it will be nice to see any loss.

On the other hand... I hope I've lost a sh*t ton *evil cackle* Ok I'll try to have realistic expectations, I'm not very good at that though :p

Right, off to do the round, first stop - your diary! o/

- Joe

Good luck on the weigh-in for today!

Good luck, let us know how u get on :)

Thanks guys :)

Weigh-in wasn't as fantastic as I had hoped but it wasn't too bad - can't complain anyway! Here's the Vlog for Day 5 (todays weigh-in):

[YOUTUBE]Kg9KI9RWrKQ[/YOUTUBE]​

- Joe

You make me laugh, mate : ) Thanks for vlogging, and good luck for your three days off. We are very much in a similar place - I normally work ridonkulously long hours, so it's my time off that is an issue as well. Here's to sticking to it 100% :)

Hiya Joe, I've just watched a couple of your vlogs and I just wanted to wish you luck!!! I'm starting again on Monday for the very last time :D I'm determined that this time I'm not messing about, I'm seeing this through to the end and hopefully learning to recognise why I'm prone to piggyness ;) and put a stop to it.

You make me laugh, mate : ) Thanks for vlogging, and good luck for your three days off. We are very much in a similar place - I normally work ridonkulously long hours, so it's my time off that is an issue as well. Here's to sticking to it 100% :)

Hey JeFeDe - Thanks very much for the good luck, I reckon I'm going to need it this weekend!

Looks like we have similar starting weights, similar shifts and the same height so will certainly be keep to check out your losses!

Have you started CD yet? If so how's it going for you?

- Joe

Hiya Joe, I've just watched a couple of your vlogs and I just wanted to wish you luck!!! I'm starting again on Monday for the very last time :D I'm determined that this time I'm not messing about, I'm seeing this through to the end and hopefully learning to recognise why I'm prone to piggyness ;) and put a stop to it.

Hey hey, thanks very much and good luck to you with your restart as well!

Will you be restarting with SS?

Looking forward to reading your diary on here but I've avoided it so far because threads with over 200 pages are a bit scary - I never know where to pick up or if it's rude to read the first post then skip to the end! :p

If you do discover why you're prone to piggyness do let me know, it's knowledge I also seek to acquire for myself ^_^

- Joe

Hey JeFeDe - Thanks very much for the good luck, I reckon I'm going to need it this weekend!

Looks like we have similar starting weights, similar shifts and the same height so will certainly be keep to check out your losses!

Have you started CD yet? If so how's it going for you?

- Joe

We are indeed, mate. Am on day 8 of CD, so through the push into ketosis. Am glugging my little heart out, and hoping the drink/shrink adage works :D

I'd start on the last page if you want to read my diary, it's basically a year of me moaning about why I can't stick to CD anymore lol. I'm plunging right back in with SS :eek: it's the only way I can do it. I can control myself so long as I don't have days off here and there, which is what I've spent the past year doing, grrrr. Wish I'd cottoned on to that sooner ;)

Only 4 days to go to my restart, is it just a little bit sad that I'm excited?

We are indeed, mate. Am on day 8 of CD, so through the push into ketosis. Am glugging my little heart out, and hoping the drink/shrink adage works :D

Flushing it out definitely seems the way to go - sounds like you're over the worst of it, can't wait til this weekend finishes so I'm at the same stage. I thought I was doing well but towards the end of Day 5, my first weekend day, it just got very very difficult!

- Joe

I'd start on the last page if you want to read my diary, it's basically a year of me moaning about why I can't stick to CD anymore lol. I'm plunging right back in with SS :eek: it's the only way I can do it. I can control myself so long as I don't have days off here and there, which is what I've spent the past year doing, grrrr. Wish I'd cottoned on to that sooner ;)

Only 4 days to go to my restart, is it just a little bit sad that I'm excited?

Mwaha, last page it is! :p It's a shame that those odd days off are the hardest part to control!

It's great that you're excited ^_^ Be ready for it though! I've been watching a film with my flat mate and the guy she's seeing and for the last hour and I've found it a bit of a nightmare - I sat there trying to talk myself into why ordering a kebab and getting back on the wagon tomorrow is acceptable - I was so, so close to doing it, made up my mind, told my flat mate, the lot, then in a moment of strength the CD voice inside my head took control of my body and cut up my debit card! Goodbye kebab! >_>

- Joe

Eyes on the prize, sir! If we get through this weekend, we'll get through anything!

Finally I got to watch your vlogs ! so funny you did make me laugh anyway I wanna say congrats on staying away from the kebab, that voice saying eat me really is hard to resist but YOU managed it so good luck with the rest of your days off :-D

Go Jo - I watched you V log...5lb is great! in 4 days. 4 days Joe - I know you wanted more, but next week it will be, it was the subway/burger combo that did it, and you know it.

Now for the fun of having your free time. Since you mentioned the lipotrim thing, here is linda's webitsite which is very much in the same vein. Linda Spangle | Weight Loss Joy! - where dieters become success stories

Stay on it!!!! Think about your escape route from boredom, drink more, get out, walk, run, cry, whatever it takes, but stay away from those kebabs :)

Back