Wagamama

Hi there, does anyone know the syn value of Wagamama Sweet Teriyaki sauce? Or indeed the hoi sin sauce (I think it's called that anyway). Any help is gratefully received! :)

Sorry I don't, but Wagamana just brings music to my ears!!! It's my fave restaurant in the entire universe!! Unfortunately there isn't one in Swansea but hopefullyl that will change!! We've got an H&M opening this week so we're finally catching up with civilisation!!X

If you're lucky enough to live in Glasgow, there is somewhere even better than Wagamama...Ichiban! (although I have been told there's one in Cardiff???)

Ooh Ichiban, I shall look into that!! Cardiff isn't far to go for me!! Oohlahaaa! Thanks for the tip!!X

I want to to Wagamamas for my birthday next week, I reckon the grilled chicken katsu should be pretty much free on green if I don't have sauce and use the chicken as a HE, what you think?

Ooh I've got no idea about that one I'm afraid. You can get sauces from the super market now which is good. Sadly it doesn't say anything about them in that big food book :(

I want to to Wagamamas for my birthday next week, I reckon the grilled chicken katsu should be pretty much free on green if I don't have sauce and use the chicken as a HE, what you think?

Yeh I think you might be right!! I love the Salmon Ramen, which is a big salmon fillet served in a thin soup with steamed veg in it!! I can't see that there would be many syns in that, although I wish SW would provide some values for us, being a popular chain and everything!! I may have to do some nagging!!X

I think the chicken ramen might be quite low as well although the soup they use in the ramen is very salty so might affect weightloss. I shall stick with my chicken katsu :) yum.

Back