Wanda's "Attempting not to stray" Diary!!

Wanda

Hi all
I've decided to bite the bullet & start posting my food diary in an attempt to be more aware & get more tips!!!

Breakfast = 1 hifi cranberry & yoghurt bar, 1 slice of wholemeal hovis (my HExtra) & banana (speed)

Mid-morning snack = 2 mandarins

Lunch = symingtons ainsley harriot roast veg cous cous (0.5syns), ham & beetroot, 2 mandarins

Dinner = red pepper, onion, mushroom, 3 egg omelette with low fat cheese (HExtra), 2 chocolate digestives = 6 syns

I ignored Viennese whirls & pastries at coffee break at work!!! Pat on the back :-D

Hi all...had weigh in & I happily maintained:) really need to get the finger out. Hope everyone's havibg a nice friday :)

Fresh start for 2012

Had weigh-in yesterday & i've 7lbs on since mid December :argh: Got my new awards stickers for my new pack last night & am raring to go

I started the day off with...
2 slices of grilled bacon (fat removed)
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
1 slice of Wholemeal bread, toasted
baked beans
Egg, fried in Frylite
all washed down with a mug of tea.

Dinner is going to be seabass with SW roasties & roast veg.
I've Lee's meringues @3.5 syns each so may have that topped with mullerlight & fruit for something sweet later.

Had weigh-in yesterday & i've 7lbs on since mid December :argh: Got my new awards stickers for my new pack last night & am raring to go

I started the day off with...
2 slices of grilled bacon (fat removed)
mushrooms
cherry tomatoes
1 slice of Wholemeal bread, toasted
baked beans
Egg, fried in Frylite
all washed down with a mug of tea.

Dinner is going to be seabass with SW roasties & roast veg.
I've Lee's meringues @3.5 syns each so may have that topped with mullerlight & fruit for something sweet later.

ur food sounds so yummy defo got to try a cooked brekki in the morning, well done hun xx
:D

Once I'm back to work next week the big cooked breakfast will be reserved for weekends only. But it does totally will you!!!
How are you doing???

DAY 2

Yesterday went well...had only 6 syns!!!

Today so far...
Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal (HE) with beans & scrambled eggs, 1 banana & mandarin

Tea & 1 McVities Fruit shortcake = 2 syns

Lunch - SW chilli made with 3 superfree veg(made a batch & couldn't resist a bowl just to test it:D)

Dinner (is going to be)- SW chilli & SW chips followed by fruit & Lee's Meringue (3syns)

Back