Wanna know me?? post your own!!

1. Whats your biggest regret? Cheating on my husband
2. What would you take to a desert island...one thing? My contact lenses
3. what would you grab first if there was a fire in your home? My gem collection
4. Do you have a dishwasher? Unfortunately NOT in this house
5. Would you go naked in public? Yes!
6. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? Yes
7. Have you a secret that you have never told anyone? No, I blab
8. What do you prefer telly or music? Telly
9. Have you ever fancied your boss? Slept with one once...didn't fancy him tho...eeeekkk
10. Have you ever seen someone you know on crimewatch? No

God the curtain twitcher in me has gone mad!!!! Lol Just love finding out about people they're the most interesting things in the world:)

I know I know!! Loving this thread... even if I do say so myself:D

Silence. you are so good!! ha. and i had to write because i think Roo is the most awesome name ever for a miniature schnauzer... :D

abz xx

Yeah, I'm such a good two shoes its unbelievable.
We got Roo when I was 10 and my sister was 7 and she was going through this whole Winnie the Pooh phase, we named him after the character Roo because the dog likes to jump and we thought Tigger was a cat's name!

Loving that we have some Italian speakers around... I studied Italian at uni and lived in Emilia-Romagna for 5 months. I miss it so much.

~Silence~

Hey Silence, I lived in Emilia-Romagna for 4 years!! 1 year in Ravenna and 3 in Bologna! Where did you live?

my turn with these i guess!!

1. Ever gone awol for a week? nope. I never ran away...
2. How many men/ women have you slept with? two. just two. unless you are counting, you know, sleep :)
3. What did you dream of doing when you were a child? i wanted to be an astronaut or an ice skater :D

4. When was the last time you did something totally spontaneous? i haven't got a clue... guess that says it all really :)
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
again, no idea. i'm not a shoe person really. but hat!! oh hats :D
6. Ever cried so much that you thought your head was gonna burst? yes.
7. Ever woke up in the morning with no clue where you are? oh yes. but i always remembered after a couple of seconds :p
8. Ever taken coke? nope. i never got into anything that hard (or fizzy...)
9. Have you ever broke into anywhere? nope, but nearly got locked in somewhere whilst 'exploring' (trespassing) and had to leg it to the front of the building before the chap left.

10. Ever flirted outrageously with a Policeman/Woman to get out of being done? never been in a position to 'get done'.

god i'm boring!!

abz xx

1. Ever gone awol for a week? no
2. How many men/ women have you slept with? max 10, but the one night stands were unsuccessful so 5 of those(including current) were what I thought would last forever!!

3. What did you dream of doing when you were a child? I wanted to be a hairdresser, even cut Slim at hearts hair once, and our aunt who is a hairdresser had to come and rescue it!!!!! :8855:Or an artist!

4. When was the last time you did something totally spontaneous? I dont do spontinaity, far too woosey
quite a few cause you can always buy shoes no matter how few clothes fit!
6. Ever cried so much that you thought your head was gonna burst? yes.
7. Ever woke up in the morning with no clue where you are? nope
8. Ever taken coke? nope.
9. Have you ever broke into anywhere? no, as I said, Im far too cautious, and anytime I try not to be it backfires.

10. Ever flirted outrageously with a Policeman/Woman to get out of being done? no, never had to.

So there you go Abz, you and me both!!!

ha. well i don't know. the first guy i slept with i was with for 6.5 years and the second i'm marrying... so i suppose that's a good thing rather than a dull thing... but it sounds dull, ha.

and clarri, it's the same with my hats and your shoes. your head just doesn't increase in size in the same way the rest of you does does it?? hee.

abz xx

1. Ever gone awol for a week? no
2. How many men/ women have you slept with? 10 (ish!) :p
3. What did you dream of doing when you were a child? I wanted to be a vet, I love animals, aced school but hated college & flunked my A levels!! :8855:
4. When was the last time you did something totally spontaneous? a couple of months ago, we'd been to see a film and it was pouring when we came out so I said "let's go watch another film!" so we did, God my bum was numb!!
not that many really, about 7 pairs I think
6. Ever cried so much that you thought your head was gonna burst? yes
7. Ever woke up in the morning with no clue where you are? no
8. Ever taken coke? no
9. Have you ever broke into anywhere? yes, very stupidly went to a guys house who I didn't know that well, then left my stuff while we went out clubbing, he dumped me in the club & went off with some other girl so I had to break into his house to get my stuff (including my car keys) so I could go home!!
10. Ever flirted outrageously with a Policeman/Woman to get out of being done? no, but I have given a sob story for the same reason!! ;)

1. Ever gone awol for a week? Only from internet forums. Not that anyone ever notices :p
2. How many men/ women have you slept with? Ermmm...4 1/2 hehe
3. What did you dream of doing when you were a child? A nurse. Tragic really, as I am now a nurse. Not very exciting lol
4. When was the last time you did something totally spontaneous? I walked out on my ex. Ok it had been building for months but when the time came I made the decision at 10am and was on the M40 by 3pm with a car full of stuff and my 12 week old daughter.
20 odd. I seem to have got several new pairs recently. Ooops
6. Ever cried so much that you thought your head was gonna burst? Yes. See 4.
7. Ever woke up in the morning with no clue where you are? Frequently. Doesnt normally last for too long though!
8. Ever taken coke? Only the cola variety
9. Have you ever broke into anywhere? Only my friends house when we looked ourselves out on my 18th birthday. Hehe
10. Ever flirted outrageously with a Policeman/Woman to get out of being done? Fortunately I have never had to :rolleyes:

Back