want a glass of wine! just one !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dol7247, 16 September 2006 Social URL.

1. dol7247

dol7247 Full Member

hi there
    today i'm struggling. Everybody seems to be going out to the pub and having a drink and i feel like an outcast. Really want to join in with a lovely glass oof wine, Does anyone know wether i could as been as i'm not on ss. .................
    No i know i cant just dreaming
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

If you're not SSing, then of course you can have a glass of wine. 100cals or so for white????

I say, have one and savour every sip then try to make sure you don't have another! lol
  4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    lol i'd do the same! not that wine is my poison.. but if you REALLY have to have it.. wait a few hours if you still have to have it.. then have it! But don't have anymore!! ;) :p
  5. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    I'm SSing and went out last night, Had a couple of glasses of wine (because I couldn't not, if you know what I mean!)
    The rest of the night I only drank soda whater (which was free!)

I became quite drunk and felt a little sick, What a cheap date!

My friends know I'm on this diet but couldn't believe how drunk I was - at least they know I wouldn't be going for a kebab.

I had a pounding headache this morning which I think was down to dehydration. I'm not sure if it'll have any effect on my weight loss though. And I don't know if I'll do it again!

Dani X
  6. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

yeah, Dani - alcohol + ketosis = bleuurgh!!! lol

I wouldn't do it!
  8. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I haven't had an alcoholic drink for 6 weeks now which is a minor miracle in itself!! It's hard when you go out and everyone else drinks apart from you but last night at the pub everyone was just complimenting me instead which I suppose is nicer than getting drunk and having a hangover the next day!! Would be nice to have the odd glass o' wine though but hasn't been as traumatic as I thought it would be. Also saves money hurrah!! :):)
  9. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

LighterLife then CD
    If you are allowed to have a glass of wine then how about having it in a spritzer to draw out the pleasure or is that sacrilige (sp?) :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.