• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

want a glass of wine! just one !

If you're not SSing, then of course you can have a glass of wine. 100cals or so for white????

I say, have one and savour every sip then try to make sure you don't have another! lol

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
lol i'd do the same! not that wine is my poison.. but if you REALLY have to have it.. wait a few hours if you still have to have it.. then have it! But don't have anymore!! ;) :p

S: 14st2lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 1st8lb(11.11%)
I'm SSing and went out last night, Had a couple of glasses of wine (because I couldn't not, if you know what I mean!)
The rest of the night I only drank soda whater (which was free!)

I became quite drunk and felt a little sick, What a cheap date!

My friends know I'm on this diet but couldn't believe how drunk I was - at least they know I wouldn't be going for a kebab.

I had a pounding headache this morning which I think was down to dehydration. I'm not sure if it'll have any effect on my weight loss though. And I don't know if I'll do it again!

Dani X

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
S: 11st1lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 0st12lb(7.74%)
I haven't had an alcoholic drink for 6 weeks now which is a minor miracle in itself!! It's hard when you go out and everyone else drinks apart from you but last night at the pub everyone was just complimenting me instead which I suppose is nicer than getting drunk and having a hangover the next day!! Would be nice to have the odd glass o' wine though but hasn't been as traumatic as I thought it would be. Also saves money hurrah!! :):)

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
If you are allowed to have a glass of wine then how about having it in a spritzer to draw out the pleasure or is that sacrilige (sp?) :D