wanted to say Hi to you all xx

juicy04

Hi Guys it has taken me a while to post this have been lurking for a while :cry:

Four years ago I lost 5 stone with SW just with the help of fourums and the magazines, since that time my weight has yo yo'd with various stages of my emotional life.

Monday I got on the scales (something I avoid) and they registered 12 stone :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
that is four extra stone than four years ago at my lightest following SW. I knew the weight was going on but I became complacent told my self I did not care and carried on, who was I kidding only myself of course.

Yesterday I had my first full day back on SW which was a red day, I also bought the magazine and took it to bed to digest, sad but true xx

My entrance onto this forum really is to say Hi and to ask a question about SW today. Four years ago the healthly a's and b's were 1x a and 2 x b. Reading on here and in the magazine has it changed?? tins of ravioli and spag bol were also free on green days?

I know SW works I am living proof however I let my domestic situations take control of my life instead of staying in control of myself.

Anyway onwards and upwards it is day two I have a cooked chicken in the fridge with various salads and veggies, yogurts and fruit to keep me going. So wish me luck, my weigh in will be Wednesday and I shall let you all know how I do.

xxxJuicyxxx

Hi Guys it has taken me a while to post this have been lurking for a while :cry:

Four years ago I lost 5 stone with SW just with the help of fourums and the magazines, since that time my weight has yo yo'd with various stages of my emotional life.

Monday I got on the scales (something I avoid) and they registered 12 stone :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
that is four extra stone than four years ago at my lightest following SW. I knew the weight was going on but I became complacent told my self I did not care and carried on, who was I kidding only myself of course.

Yesterday I had my first full day back on SW which was a red day, I also bought the magazine and took it to bed to digest, sad but true xx

My entrance onto this forum really is to say Hi and to ask a question about SW today. Four years ago the healthly a's and b's were 1x a and 2 x b. Reading on here and in the magazine has it changed?? tins of ravioli and spag bol were also free on green days?

I know SW works I am living proof however I let my domestic situations take control of my life instead of staying in control of myself.

Anyway onwards and upwards it is day two I have a cooked chicken in the fridge with various salads and veggies, yogurts and fruit to keep me going. So wish me luck, my weigh in will be Wednesday and I shall let you all know how I do.

xxxJuicyxxx
wishing you lots of luck n you will be fine hun...
these gals are stars n v helpful..

chin up n all will be good!x

:welcome:good luck, you know you can do it, you can now have 2 a's and 2 b's but mac cheese and ravioli are no longer free:cry: but there's still plenty of lovely free food to choose from x

welcome on board xxx

Hi, not much as changed, batchelors pasta and sauces are in the majoprity free on green days (some are 1 syn thats all) Batchelors 99% fat free noodles are also free on green. 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil can be 1 x B choice so thats good.

Other than that I think its pretty much the same. Muller Lights are still free and wine is still a syn :-(

Welcome :) Sainsbury's vegetable tinned ravioli is free on green days. It might be worth rejoining just to get the up to date info and syns book?

Back