The List so far is:

Natzini
Lumpyroo
Baloo
Nilo
Sianihawks
Missg
caroline ireland

In the process of finding out which teams need new members....When a space becomes avaliable I will pm the next person on the list - Please reply within 48 hours so that I know you are still interested.
Thanks
Anna x

hey that is great,

not sure i can send and recieve pm's though???

As soon as you get to 50 posts (I think) you will be able to, If not I will find you somehow :D *not a stalker* pmsl!!!

Ah excellent, well in the mean time I will get posting and try to get to 50:)

The List so far is:

Natzini
Lumpyroo
Baloo
Nilo
Sianihawks
Missg
caroline ireland

In the process of finding out which teams need new members....When a space becomes avaliable I will pm the next person on the list - Please reply within 48 hours so that I know you are still interested.
Thanks
Anna x
I am :D count me in

The List so far is:

Natzini
Lumpyroo
Baloo
Nilo
Sianihawks
Missg
caroline ireland

Thanks
Anna x

Hey Anna just wondering if there was any updates on joining teams xx

Is team 5 still going. I know that i have been missing for a couple of weeks but there doesnt seem to have been a lot of people posting their results.

Oh I would like to join a team too! Don't know if I can pm yet as I don't think I have clocked up 50 posts yet...

Allie / Debs, i have a space in Team 3 for whoever comes along first x

Hi Girlies Can I put my name down to rejoin a team :) xx

Hi Blackwidow - am I too late? If not how do I join? another 1.5 off today = half a stone in 3 weeks.

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-teams/85666-wanting-join-team.html

you need to add your name to the list here. there are a few people waiting for teams at the moment - we are just working out where we have spaces etc.

also, if you want to be on a team, you need to be able to commit to coming on at least once a week and staying active to support other members of your given team x

Back