Wanting to join a team??

Hello,
I'm new to this today and wondered if I could join a team?
Thanks
Caz

Could I PLEASE join Team 3 as well xxx

Hi guys, already stupidly started a new thread looking for a team to join!
Then seen this thread.....i'm here for the long term and think by joining a team it would help immensly in reaching my goal.

Linz..x

I'd love to be part of a team now too for that extra motivation :)

Any room for lil' old me anywhere?!

hi!! can i join a team?? need some inspiration and motivation lol!!

xx

Hi.... I'm new to minimins..... i joined SW last year, lost 2 and a half stone and then some 'stuff' happened and i fell off the wagon, thankfully it hasn't all gone back on, but i have decided to stop the rot before it gets too late .... unfortunately can't afford to go to club this time so woul love to be in a team. ... very competitive by nature and so sure it would do me good :) are the teams still going? does anyone want me? :)

hey klare - i havent had a reply to this so i think it might take a while to get a place :( im also very competitive and looking for major motivation boost - we cld maybe buddy up over email and update on how we're doing, maybe set smal goals that we can compete towards or something??!!

x

sounds good to me...or we could start up our own team :) .... i just checked out your name.. i think we could call our team 'team Klare / Claire' .. only for people with the name claire lol ... seriously though, we could set up another team if the others are full. More than happy to email too .. does the email show up on the profile> will have to go and have a look.
x

good thinking!!! we will make our own team lol!!

it cld be team newbie! only for relatively new ppl!!??

xx

sounds like a great idea, a team for new people. I am joining weight watchers early January and I'd welcome being part of a team and email buddy type thing. I have been to WW before and liked it,even if not all aspects of the program or menus suited me.I did like the tips and pep talks though.

Belle

cool stuff :) ill start a thread for it!! x

i think the other teams are split into diet types, i.e. SW, WW etc ... does it matter if we have a mixed team? just not sure where they would place us in the forum thats all... what do you think? :)

mibbe it could be in the general weight loss bit..? i dunno much about how the whole team thing works lol.
btw what u said in ur sig is so true - 2009 has been the worst year of my life ever and i really hope nxt year improves, hope the same for you hunni

xx

keep it simple and place the thread where we can find it easily find it. also there are other jan starting threads or there will be , soeveryone will find something to join anyway.

Belle

Last edited:
can I join too starting ww on sat x

Back