kcal 159
protein 8.1
carbohydrate 25.1
fat 2.9
fibre 1.4
sodium 0.25
salt 0.64

any help would be great

You can work it out from the calories - it is 1 syn for every 20 calories so 159 calories would be 8 syns

HTH

thanks new to this so wasn't sure how to work things i thought it had something to do with fibre and carbs and stuff lol

thanks new to this so wasn't sure how to work things i thought it had something to do with fibre and carbs and stuff lol

when SW select healthy extra b choices, then yes a whole lot of other factors are taken into consideration, like ingredients, fibre, calories etc.

But these don't qualify as a Healthy Extra and as there is no free food allowance in any kind of bread, then it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories as mentioned.

Hope that helps :)

I've always used these as piazza bases, using my HEX A ( cheese) with loads of mushrooms, peppers, jalapeños, sweetcorn and many others. It's so filling yum yum

i always use these as pizza bases. sometimes will only use half of one so 4 syns. load it with free foods, HEXA of cheese and search with salad or s.w chips.

I had half a one the other day with loads of salad and chicken it was scrummy worth the 4 sins to make a change for lunch

Back