Warning Hotmail Users

Gemma

Gold Member
Just got back from holiday to find my hotmail account has been hacked into. Was going through my emails and had a really weird email as a reply to something I had meant to of sent, so checked my sent messages and someone has written to everyone in my address book to say I was at a conference in Nigeria and had been held up my armed robbers and could someoen please send me money to pay my hotel bill.
Have changed all my passwords on the account now but makes me wonder how someone managed to access my account with the correct email address and password.

thanks for the warning, Im always dubious since my ebay account was hacked in to x

lol it always seems to from nigeria, why that particular country?...

i had someone email me, aparently a long lost family relative (from nigeria lol?)...he wanted to give me like 100 million £, but for some reason he needed my debit card details....hmmm...so i played around with him...i think i eventually said something like 'i am a police officer in professional, i have traced your details and we will be looking to put you down'....never got back to me lol...

Back