*WARNING * pics of me in September 2008 ( pre SW)

Congratulations Phil, on your brilliant acheivement, you look wonderful now, and a great inspiration to us all, well done to you.

Wow you look amazing Phil! You're such an inspiration.

Everyone can tell how much happier you are, after all, you wouldnt have spontaneously showed us pics a year ago!

Well done mate xx

It's great to see the transformation, brilliant. Well done xx

well done Phil, you are a changed man indeed, both in appearance and outlook on life. look forward to seing your other pictures.

Wow you look fantastic, a real inspiration which is just what I need this week as I am struggling.
Jayne

***wolf whistles*** you look great - well done xxx

You've done fantastically well! Good for you!

Phil - you look amazing! What a difference! You look healthier and younger and you should be really proud of your achievements.

I am glad you're happier now - that's one of the best things we get from losing weight - feeling happier. That's priceless!

Keep it up - and well done. xxx

What an amazing transformation!!! You look at least 10 years younger!!! You should be so proud of yourself x

You look great!

Well done for posting the pics and an even bigger 'well done' for losing the weight!

I think you were a good looking dude in your 'before' pictures...but now??

DING DONG!!!!

Well done Phil, its great to see SW works. You look fab. how much different do you actually feel?

Have you tried picking up and carrying the equivalent of all the weight you have lost?

You are an inspiration chuck xxx

Well done Phil, its great to see SW works. You look fab. how much different do you actually feel?

Have you tried picking up and carrying the equivalent of all the weight you have lost?

You are an inspiration chuck xxx

Hi

It feels really good, I have a active job and need to be fit.

I have indeed carried the weight that I have lost and ... bloody hell its scary to say the least.

SW is so good and has been has been great for me to achieve my goals. I have never felt hungry , in fact have doubted the whole thing a few times at the beginning as I could not believe that you could ever lose any weight eating so much. I have embrassed the whole concept of SW and have never seen it as a diet! I see it as a livestyle.

Phil x

Back