Watching Masterchef! Hahaa

Bitsy

Slimmers I don't know why I do it but here I am watching Masterchef - I love it! Am I a self-torturer?! :eatdrink023:

I never used to watch food programmes but since starting LT I watch anything that has food on it - I've also spent a fortune on cookery magazines with recipes and pictures of food in them to look at.

Not all bad though as I've found a few nice looking, healthy dishes that I quite fancy so have kept them for later when I will need to get to grips with changing old eating patterns and ditch the old ways.

OH says I'm obsessed now - better looking at pictures of though than stuffing it in my mouth I guess!

xx

I watch all sorts of cooking programs too but I did this already before I started on LT. All I can think of when watching these shows is what I'm gonna cook after I've refed lol x

We'll all be Masterchefs when we're ready to eat! YUM! x

I'm the same. Monday I watched Baking Made Easy - how one earth does that gorgeous woman stay so slim when she's baking all that fabulous food? I know the answer really - she only eats one or two slices, unlike me who would've eaten the whole loaf! Then I had to switch over to catch The Biggest Loser to remind myself what I'd end up looking like unless I got this thing under control NOW. Then I switched to One Born Every Minute - why am I still 3st (well 2st 2lbs now!) heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight - SEVEN YEARS AGO??? And I was 2.5st overweight even then.

Last edited:
You'll be a slim trim yummy mummy before you know it sista!

Back