Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Watching Masterchef! Hahaa

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Bitsy, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Slimmers I don't know why I do it but here I am watching Masterchef - I love it! Am I a self-torturer?! :eatdrink023:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woozle01

Woozle01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(24.75%)
    Diet:
    LT
    I never used to watch food programmes but since starting LT I watch anything that has food on it - I've also spent a fortune on cookery magazines with recipes and pictures of food in them to look at.

Not all bad though as I've found a few nice looking, healthy dishes that I quite fancy so have kept them for later when I will need to get to grips with changing old eating patterns and ditch the old ways.

OH says I'm obsessed now - better looking at pictures of though than stuffing it in my mouth I guess!

xx

4. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    I watch all sorts of cooking programs too but I did this already before I started on LT. All I can think of when watching these shows is what I'm gonna cook after I've refed lol x

5. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    We'll all be Masterchefs when we're ready to eat! YUM! x

6. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    I'm the same. Monday I watched Baking Made Easy - how one earth does that gorgeous woman stay so slim when she's baking all that fabulous food? I know the answer really - she only eats one or two slices, unlike me who would've eaten the whole loaf! Then I had to switch over to catch The Biggest Loser to remind myself what I'd end up looking like unless I got this thing under control NOW. Then I switched to One Born Every Minute - why am I still 3st (well 2st 2lbs now!) heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight - SEVEN YEARS AGO??? And I was 2.5st overweight even then.

Last edited: 10 February 2011
  7. Bitsy

Bitsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You'll be a slim trim yummy mummy before you know it sista!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.