Water Flavourings

gmac102

Hi
Sorry to keep starting threads but Ive noone else to ask... since I started the water flavourings on thursday Ive not lost any weight

Actually gained some... Should I come off them? NOT eaten real food

I cant drink more than 2 ltrs a day is this causing the weight loss to be slow

Thanks

Gemma

Hiya , no i dont think its the water flavourings , i dont think they would sell it to us if thats the case it would be kind of defeating the purpose :) i have been using the water flavourings the past few wks and i lost 11 lb 4lb 4lb and 2.5lb, maybe your retaining some of the water? you should speak to your LLC :)

Hello Gemma,
I found that if I drank less than 4litres of water a day my weight loss was not so good.
Tet and increase the water by starting as soon as you wake up anddrink little and often. Thinking of it as constant lubrication like a water wheel helps.
Good luck. The flavourings helped me all the way through as did the Marigold.

Hi Gmac, I use the water flavourings daily as I don't like to drink plain water and thankfully they haven't affected my losses.

Before I was on LL I barely drank anything and when I started I was forcing myself to drink huge quantities (for me) and wasn't loosing. I spoke to my LLC and she said not everyone needs such huge quantities of water and to try just drinking to thirst. Now my losses are much better and I am not constantly bloated. Different people need different amounts of water, just something to think about!

the flavourings make no difference to your weight loss! There have been a few threads in the past asking the same question.

Make sure you drink plenty and stay well hydrated and the weight will keep falling off so long as you stick to the plan! xx

I am sticking to the plan but my god its hard... i find im smelling foods alot... like my daughter was eating wine gums and i was smelling them not eating them... ive asked my sister to cook them dinner as i dont have the strength today to not eat... :( im beginning to wonder if this is the right diet for me :(

Unlikely I would say. More likely to be not drinking sufficient water..............?

Sorry, didn't mean to seem abrupt or cause offence. Just that I haven't come across anyone who's had headaches due to either. But we are all different I know.
Please accept my apology. :d'oh:

Oranges and Lemons (like the song ;) )

By far my favourite and really the only one I drink. My wife likes the Orange one and nothing else. Its all down to preference.
cheers.

Ive never heard of that as a flavour before.

Happy with water but thought maybe I should try and add some variety to my life otherwise I can see myself getting bored.

To me, the St Clements flavouring makes water taste like completely flat lemonade.... gross!

BUT if you make it quite strong, and then freeze it into either cubes or using those ice-lolly molds, it tastes nice as a lemony ice treat! :)

To me, the St Clements flavouring makes water taste like completely flat lemonade.... gross!

BUT if you make it quite strong, and then freeze it into either cubes or using those ice-lolly molds, it tastes nice as a lemony ice treat! :)

Yum on the ice lolly ideas. will try that next week.

Yuck on the flat lemonade.

Hmmm I am going to try those lollys to what a brilliant idea!

Back