Water

Sophs

SW Angels founder member
I really don't like but know that I have to start drinking loads.

How much do you all drink a day?

I drink quite a lot, but 2 litres spread out over the day isn't too bad really - plus it can be in the form of squash to make it taste nicer!

one week i stuck to the plan 100% drank at least 2 litres a day and did 2.5 hours of exercise over the week, compared my usual zero...and i lost 1lb!!! grrr!

i spoke to my consultant about it and she asked why i was drinking loads of water... she pointed out that slimming world advise we drink 8 normal sized glasses of fluids a day and that can include tea, coffee, diet squash and diet soft drinks.

since then i haven't bothered to try and get my 2 litres of water in a day as i don't particulalry like water unless it's ice cold and it hasn't affected my weight loss.

I drink between 2-3 litres a day. Do you like no sugar added squash? I fill a litre water bottle with water and squash at the office and it seems to go down really easily so it's just second nature now

x

I drink between 2-3 litres a day. Do you like no sugar added squash? I fill a litre water bottle with water and squash at the office and it seems to go down really easily so it's just second nature now

x

I might go with the squash i love robinsons lemon:p This is also going to help with me drinking less coffee which is going to be an added bonus

:) Plus coffee dehydrates (which makes some retain water). I love my coffee too, so have started just having a cup of coffee when I get to the office in the morning as a treat.

Good luck honey
xx

one week i stuck to the plan 100% drank at least 2 litres a day and did 2.5 hours of exercise over the week, compared my usual zero...and i lost 1lb!!! grrr!

i spoke to my consultant about it and she asked why i was drinking loads of water... she pointed out that slimming world advise we drink 8 normal sized glasses of fluids a day and that can include tea, coffee, diet squash and diet soft drinks.

since then i haven't bothered to try and get my 2 litres of water in a day as i don't particulalry like water unless it's ice cold and it hasn't affected my weight loss.

Blimy only a pound?
I bet that was really disheartening after all that hard work :(

:) Plus coffee dehydrates (which makes some retain water). I love my coffee too, so have started just having a cup of coffee when I get to the office in the morning as a treat.

Good luck honey
xx

I really do love my coffee, only have about 3 cups a day but it's still yummy lol

hi i dont drink much wather but am a diet coke adddict however lately i have been drinkin more slim line tonic with ice and lemon (v.nice) and asdas diet bitter cranberry (v.v nice) and agree that as long as you are having plenty diet fluids its not a problem as far as the diet goes however if u like water then drink away as the health benefits of drinking water are fab :) x

I've always drunk loads of water, on a normal day I probably have about 5 litres, on a hot day I dread to think how much I have:D

I've always drunk loads of water, on a normal day I probably have about 5 litres, on a hot day I dread to think how much I have:D

Blimy I'd be on the loo constantly if I drank all that lol.

Bet your skin looks great though:p

lol no, I think your body gets used to it after a while :)

And no unfortunately my skin isn't great either:eek:

i have about 5 cups of tea a day and maybe a can of pop (diet obv)
rarely drink water (naughty me)

I'm always trying to drink more water but it's pretty boring and I usually forget until bedtime, then I'll have some and be up half the night on the loo!

Back