Watermelon....

MoleyMoo

Does anyone know if watermelon counts as a speed food and if it is ok to have on an SP day? I absolutely love it and eat masses of it but am now worried I might be doing the wrong thing.....!

I'm not doing slimming world so can't say if its a speed food but I'm with you on the watermelon and melons in general fanclub! I only discovered I loved them this past month, I can't believe I've missed out all these years! best things I eat at the moment by far.

I'm not doing slimming world so can't say if its a speed food but I'm with you on the watermelon and melons in general fanclub! I only discovered I loved them this past month, I can't believe I've missed out all these years! best things I eat at the moment by far.
Yes, even better than chocolate!!! Well done on your weight loss by the way

Thankyou, you're doing so well too :) and yes totally better than chocolate, although don't ever make me choose.... lol please. They are so refreshing its unreal and all the benefits they have, I find it hard to believe they contain so much good stuff, I always saw them as watery chunks of flavourlessness, but I was trying the prepackaged stuff.. when I brought an actual melon and cut it and ate it straight away.. thats when the magic happened - true story ;-)

In the slimming world handbook it has Melon (all varieties) listed as speed so I think it's safe to assume it's a Speed yes. I certainly hope it is haha! I eat soooo much of it on a weekly basis it's not even funny :)

In the slimming world handbook it has Melon (all varieties) listed as speed so I think it's safe to assume it's a Speed yes. I certainly hope it is haha! I eat soooo much of it on a weekly basis it's not even funny :)
Thank you for your reply! I actually asked the SW consultant at my weigh in yesterday and she confirmed it is speed.....phew!

Back