waves bye-bye to Minimins

Lottie12

Silver Member
Just a little wave bye-bye to all on Minimins.

Since September 2011 when I joined Minimins I have seen so many names drop from the screen without a word and have often wondered where they went and how they are.

I dont post regularly or subscribe to very much on Minimins yet I have really enjoyed being the quiet one at the back and following threads and nodding in agreement or laughing outloud to the many and varied topics on here. I have learned so much from you all and take comfort from the fact you share my pain.

I would love to say "I'm at goal" or " I like the way I look now". Sadly neither are true. I have, however, lost two stones with sw and feel so much better about myself. For the last two months I have really struggled and tried swiching to ww and atkins and managed one day on a vlcd. Inbetween times I binged.

Yesterday something in me shifted and said " enough" . I stopped dieting and started eating. It felt good. So good I want to feel that again today and tomorrow. I cant look any further forward than that as my blueprint for a healthy relationship with food and my body doesnt exist.

My prediction for myself is a bleak one. I have always regained any weight lost and I have no reason to believe this time will be any different. I would love this to be an untruth.

I will most likely be on the diet train again. I dont know when but I am comforted by the fact that you will (hopefully) be here when I predictably feel ready to return.

I wish each and every one of you every success and hope you reach your goals.

What I'm trying to say is I think you are all just great. and as they say here in Brum, tara a bit

Love Jilly

Jilly I have a tear in my eye having read your post, I wish you the very best and hope you find the right way for you. Youve done so well losing your 2 stone. xxxxx

Jilly - you have to do whatever is best FOR YOU. Whatever that may be. Don't forget, just because you aren't following SW anymore, it doesn't mean that you can't come on here!!!! We'd love to see you - you are always welcome!!!

Tara Jilly, we are here when ever you want to pop in for a natter.

hugs xxxxx

Just a little wave bye-bye to all on Minimins.Since September 2011 when I joined Minimins I have seen so many names drop from the screen without a word and have often wondered where they went and how they are. . . .My prediction for myself is a bleak one. I have always regained any weight lost and I have no reason to believe this time will be any different. I would love this to be an untruth. . . .
Don't know if it is still the case but some time ago a friend of mine got into trouble on Minimins for a post saying goodbye because it wasn't allowed. Her posts were deleted. So that MIGHT be why some people seem to disappear "without a word".Your prediction could be an untruth if you make it one. This time could be different if you stop believing that it won't be. Good luck whatever you decide to do. But you don't have to leave the forum just because you aren't following the plan at the moment. There are lots of other things to talk about here!

What a lovely post! good luck with everything, you've done amazingly to lose 2 stones!

Lots of luck Jilly. I think it's very wise of you to have a break when your heart's not in it. If there's one thing I've learned from doing SW and reading these boards for the last couple of years - if your head isn't in the right place you're pretty much wasting your time. I'm sure at some point things will click again for you and you'll be back, take care in the meantime x

What a lovely post, you have to do what is best for you & you know we'll still be here for you if you decide to return.

We all deserve to be happy & you seem like you're doing something for yourself which makes you happy right now.

Good luck & as AnnaFaraday said there are other things on here, so you really don't need to 'leave' us:D

Back