Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Auburn, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Hi everyone :)

I'm 25, started losing weight when I was 23, and starting point was 21 stone. I lost 4 stone, then lost motivation for some stupid reason, and now I am struggling to get into it. Since the beginning of the year I have gradually put a stone back on, eurgh, so am 18stone now.

I need a kick up the arse to be honest... I dont know what to do for the best, I was following Slimming World, but had stopped going to class at Christmas. I started going again last month but I cant seem to stop shovelling bad food in my mouth! So keep staying the same, which is better than gaining, but sooo frustrating. Why do I do this?!?! I dither between wanting to follow slimming world and wanting to calorie count. I dont know what to dooooooo!!!!!

If someone can bully me into losing weight, I would be most appreciative ;)

Anyway, rant over, I tend to babble...
    My name is Jenny, and I would like to lose a further 5 stone altogether. Then I think I would be happier with myself.

I live in the countryside in Aberdeenshire and like me rock n roll.

I babble. Expect long posts :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Which diet do you feel you will succeed at?

Irene xx
  4. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

I'm new too - only just joined here a couple of days ago and it's fab.

I tried a few diets and I just could not stick to any. I lost the huge bit at the start and then I used to think I was invincible and could just have a small bite more of the cheese and it would not make any difference - back on with the weight.

I have started W8 this time so my choices are taken away from me. I can only eat the packets, bars, shakes they send me and am finding it much easier to stick to. I am not hungry at all now, I was at first but it's much easier now. I think that by not being able to eat "normal" food takes away the greedy part of me and the I have realised that I ate so much more than I should have just because it was there rather than actually wanting it.

Hope you find a diet that works for you.

Good luck x
  5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi jenny and welcome to minimins, you've found the right place for help, advice and motivation.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.