:wavey: Newbie Here!... :wavey:

Hi, well I am new here!
:hide:
...Although I have been popping on and off here to look at Success Stories and things over the last 3 months or so.

A bit about me!
Well I am called Rowan, I'm 19, I am joining here for support and to support others in their weight loss journeys! To be part of the community here and share my experiences and photos (eventually!). I am a northern lass living somewhere in Lancashire!, I am a SAHM (Stay at home Mum), but I do have a 2hr a week job as a cleaner). I have 2 cats, and am engaged. I am hopefully going back to college this year, to do an access course to bumpff up my GCSE's and A Levels so I can go on to Uni to do something in Social Work - I want to be a Social Worker. :family2:

I have always been larger than the majority, but not as huge as I am now, it has only been over the last 3/4 years I have put on loads of weight.

More statistical things!:
I currently weigh 21stone 5lbs and 1/4 - but I am not starting my diet until 26th March.

I'm 5ft 7, and my bmi is 46.7 according to the NHS BMI Calculator.

I am starting the Cambridge Diet / Weight Plan around the 25th/26th March 2010.

Thats about it really!... I will be adding before pics etc at some point but not tonight! :)

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND! :)

xxxx

Last edited:
Hi Rowan and welcome to Minimins. You sound really determined to succeed, so good luck for 25th March x

Welcome and good luck! You've defo come to the right place. It really helps coming on here when your having tough time, its really motivating speaking to others and reading the success stories!

Welcome and best of luck hun xx

welcome hunni i started on monday you can do it and the results will be amazing i can't wait until my weigh in on sunday but congrats for taking the first steps. xxx

Hello and welcome, there's masses of support for you here so feel free to share your journey with us. We've all trodden the path! Good Luck!

Welcome and good luck!! x x

Well that's a good incentive then!! It's the best plan I've every been on. You'll love it!!

Lynne
x

welcome...good luck. I love CD it has been the best diet ever for me!

Back