We have a result - Its GOOD!!!!

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Hola!

So tomorrow my two week induction will have finished (probably going to keep going though for a couple more weeks!)
I couldnt resist i measured last night! i have lost 2.5 inches off of my love handles! thats amazing!!! im so impressed! People are starting to notice now too which is great about 6 of my friends are about to start LOL!!
I like Atkins a lot! i have also had bad days too! a few times ive drank Diet coke, last night i had way too much cream than i shouldve done! as i made a chocolate mousse (cocoa powder, splenda, bit of coffee and egg white) but ya know i was really having a hard time with the sugar craving and figured that i had 3 options 1) to sit on the floor, rock and slowly go insane 2) To run to the shop and eat 3 bags of malteasers 3) to eat legal (ish) foods but maybe a bit more than usual! so luckily i went for option 3. GOOD!

Ive ditched the scales - and gone for measuring as on my first week it looked as if id put on!!!! so ill weighi n a couple months.

Im actually really happy with this diet!! i must admit i cant say ill ever not eat a pack of malteasers again!!! becasue that would be lying!! but i think its doable and i can quite honestly say Im not missing carbs one bit. YAY!

PS anyone got really tired legs? mine are in agony apparently its potassium?!?

PPS sorry for spelling grammar etc im on the blackberry and my thumbs are fat.

Well done LeanneMarie. My legs were like lead to start with. We do a lot of working & struggled to climb the stairs. My DH read about it & found it was all normal. Within 4 weeks your body would have adapted to burning fat instead of carbs & you will FULL of energy. I can't keep up with myself now ;)

I'm with you on the legs thing, i went for a 3mile walk yesterday and today it feels like i'm carrying around 2 concrete blocks for legs.
Congrats on your inch loss xxx

Hahaha Susan, PMSL. We know exactly what you mean :D

well done

fantastic news on the inch loss!!

and the legs....ooowww yes they bloody hurt! lol

I get jumpy legs and have to take potassium tablets to stop it, but strangely enough after a couple of weeks on atkins I don't need them any more..................

Well done on getting rid of them inches :D

Now that's good to hear Leanne love. well done. :bliss: :bliss: well except for the concrete legs. ;)

Back