We Will NOT be fat Grandparents !!!

mrsbibbs

Ok here goes, I have been fat since as far back as I can remember, im 37 and was a size 16 at 16 and things like that.

Well I met my husband JJ aka Mr Bibbs I was 31 stone 10 lbs and through changing what we eat and various diets including ww xenical the milk diet, you name it we have probably tried it. We were happy and fat.

However, Me aka Fran was diagnosed with a heart condition called arterial fribrilation of the heart that was heriditary and I wouldnt have known anything about it if I had been thinner than what i was at the time which was 27 stone.

However, just because I found out about this Meant I had to do something So I went to Slimming world whilst Mr B done it at home. so he could loose weight as well.

and slowly we did, Fran is disabled and takes a cocktail of drugs so it meant that although I was loosing weight it was very slow maybe half a pound a week. life took over and we were travelling back and forward to work travelling 700 miles a week on the m1 so living on motorway snacks and crap basically and our weight crept back up to 25 stones and 22 stone respectivly ( we had got down to 22 and 20 before moving north) but last June 4th we went back to SW and a fantastic consulatant called Colin and this man and our group have been such an insperation that between us mr and Mr bibbs have lost 6stone !!! mrs b 3.5 stone and mr b 2.5 stone.

We Both love the extra easy plan as it means we can eat pretty much what we like but just cook it differently and remove all the fat, we both love fruit and veg and pasta and rice, the only thing Mrs bibbs doesnt like is fish.

We became Grand parents on 14 November 2009 and seen some pictures of ourselves when we were at the park and it has also pushed us to do this plan as he can also eat the food.

So just all in all Slimming world Rocks !!!!!!!! ...........................................

Ok so in the last 6 weeks I have only had one loss, this isnt my normal routine, I am so fecked off have joined a gym done a 40 min session today and am going to do swimming tomorrow and aqua zumba monday cant wait as we gonna do a 40 min session on tuesday and another class wednesday I want to loose my two pounds so much , can anybody give me some advice xx

Back