Website to make you look slim?

IslandBreeze

Castaway
Hi
I need a little inspiration and my LLC keeps telling me I need to visualise myself as slimmer. I can't do this - but I'm sure I've heard of a website where you can load your photo, put in your weight and then get it to make pictures of what you might look like at one stone less, 2 stone less and so on. Does anyone know the address of such a website?
many thanks

Hi there is another website called mvm I think (my virtual model) - you can even choose your eye colour.

Hi there is another website called mvm I think (my virtual model) - you can even choose your eye colour.

My Virtual model is a very good site. You make a person who looks like you and then put you height and weight in as you are now. It produces a a 3d figure which you can make smaller by adjusting the weight figure. It is good fun

I shall be having a look at those too. Sounds like something that could keep you going. Thanks x

Thanks guys. it looks expensive at £20 for a photo!!but if it helps me get past this stage then it will be worth it. i will have a think.....I certainly need something.

I've just tried the my virtual model site. It's really good - much better than I expected. I think it has given me the motivation for a fresh start. It was very interesting to play around at different weights and as it let you tailor shape etc to match your own shape, it looked quite realistic. And you can rotate the model to see from all angles. The only downside was I think I need to adjust my target - 11stone looked a lot better than 11 st 10. oh well, at least I know!

Hi,

Do you know that website of the vittual model one and is it free

x

Back