**Wednesday** 100%

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning gals,

Another good day under my belt, although i think i did far too much veg last night as i was stuffed! Am going for another 100% day today as this will only be a short week till weigh in so have to make everyday count.

Hope you're all having a good week.

i'm aiming for a 100% day too, was hoping too yesterday but ended up going around a friends..wine and crisps :) didnt have all my snacks for yesterday so hope i wasnt too much over.
this will be my last day of 100% as i am down to Devon for a few days to visit my parents and they always feed me well. wont be doing any exercise down there either..perhaps i shud weigh myself before i go!

Im in for another 100% day!!!!! I even rode my bike to work today so thats my excercise covered for today!

Hope everyone has a great diet day! :talk017:

Count me in, i'm losing focus a little. I have had a few sneaky wi's this week and i'm sure i have put a few pounds on, must be due to my naughtiness early part of my wi week :( or that my totm in due. I really want to :whoopass: myself for letting myself down this week but i will pick myself up and dust myself down and start a fresh if my thursday wi shows a plus. So the more 100% days i can get in the better.

Have a good day everyone.

I've just found this on another part of the forum,thought it was good

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry.
Two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares,
Its faults and blunders, Its aches and pains.
Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.
We cannot undo a single act we performed.
We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow.
With its possible adversities, Its burdens,
Its large promise and poor performance.
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.
Tomorrow's Sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds,
but it will rise.
Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.
This just leaves only one day . . . Today.
Any person can fight the battles of just one day.
It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternity's -
yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.
It is not the experience of today that drives people mad.
It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us therefore live but one day at a time.

Thats good and so true!
nice to remember that for a lot of things in life.
Thanks Hannah

Sass, i wouldn't worry about your blips too much - draw a line and start a fresh - I'm sure you could still get a reasonable weigh in.
I'm having a good day so far and am sticking 100%

Well I am pleased to report I have had another 100% day and have managed to stick to the plan of 2weetbix with skimmmed milk and coffee (skim milk 1 sugar), prune activia, strawberry shake and a banana and plum.

All this and 2 litres of water already and cycling to work (45 mins each way)

Tonight we are haveing tuna melts for dinner - Split 1 wholemeal pitta in half. Top the cut halves with 1/2 small can tuna in water and 4tbsp grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese. Grill until the cheese melts. Serve with salad and fat-free dressing. (only 350 calories so can have a large salad and some fruit and yogurt for desert!)

Ok, I think I'm retarded for even attempting a 100% day.. but I'm in. Maybe it will give me the incentive to not munch after dinner.

Here I go!

LR

well my 100% day went down the toilet when i decided i was to tired to cook after having such a busy 2 days and in my wisdom i got a chinese take away :cry: I really didnt enjoy it so it was a big waste of money and calories. wi day tomorrow :cry::cry: once that is out the way im going to write this week off and start a fresh.

Hope everyone else had a good day.

Well my 100% day went well :). I think it was more of a 99% day.... I did have a bite of Ayleigh's peanut butter and jelly sandwich (she wanted to share)... but I mean come on... how many calories are in one single bite of a peanut butter sandwich? :8855: And I did have a bite of her ice cream... (Mommy wanted to share..I rarely eat ice cream... it's not my thing.. but it looked good and I was trying to get her to finish so I could throw her in the tub... lol )

Sorry to hear about your chinese breakdown Sass. Tomorrows a new day. Maybe it wont be so bad. :)

LR

Back