Wednesday... Let's Be Good All Day!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Anyone out there up for a day of 100% CD (no matter what step you are on?). No cheats, no nibbles... we can do it, if we take it hour by hour and help each other on!

I've had a porridge with cinnamon & a herb tea, going to drink another herby now as I know I've been letting the water-intake slip a bit... I get weighed later on and am worried that I will put on as my 810 plan has been a bit wobbly this week. I really want to have a good day to set myself up for a good week, so I lose something next time around... anyone with me?

xxx

im with you:)

not sure whether i slipped up yesterday or not (see my other post) so although i wanted to do ss+ today and have some quorn or chicken tonight but i've been put off thinking im out of ketosis :(

ho hum. off to get my hair cut later, but as usual dont know what i want so will prob just come out with a trim:rolleyes:

I'm in too folks x

Hi Amy, Berry & Furry... we can do it and we will!

Not sure what is going on Amy, but I don't use the ketostix, I never have - just gauged ketosis by the nasty-taste and the way I was feeling, and whether the weight was dropping. If you are doing SS+ & had chicken & nothing else, then you should still be in the k-zone, so try not to worry. Have an SS+ day and plan how you are doing it... hopefully it will be fine. And keep drinking the water!!!

xxx

I'm with you girls today :)

Have had a wobbly couple of days nibbling a bit of chicken at teatime :eek: but aiming for 100% today.

Just a coffee and 2 pints of water so far as I have my first shake about 12pm.

Annie x

ok i am really struggling today, my daughter seems to be going through an awkward phase and everything, not just dieting, feels very hard. there is carrot cake left over from mothers day (was for my mum, i didnt have any) and i really fancy a bit :(

sorry feeling really low today:cry:

not sure whether i slipped up yesterday or not (see my other post) so although i wanted to do ss+ today and have some quorn or chicken tonight but i've been put off thinking im out of ketosis :(

Wont make any difference. Enjoy your SS+ :)

Think we are all wobbly today. I have had my bar already, usually it's my lunch... but feel so hungry. And already dreaming of my shake, which is usually late afternoon... arghh!!! Lazyhound, think the coffee sounds good - endless herb teas are starting to drive me mad, & I don't like all the cold water.... maybe a coffee latte with a bit of shake mixed in? So much for being extra virtuous on weigh-in day!
Amy, step away from the carrot cake... is there any way you can just get it out of the house?
xxx

Amy, step away from the carrot cake... is there any way you can just get it out of the house?
xxx

too late its gone. count me out of 100% today as it went into my tummy:cry:
disappointed in myself for getting this far then cheating, but im feeling horrid today and it did pick me up a little.

no binge though. back on track now:copon:

Amy, big hugs. Stay on the thread, you can be 100% from NOW... better than saying 'back on the wagon tomorrow' as for me at any rate, in the past, tomorrow never comes! I do know how you feel, right now if there was carrot cake in the fridge it would not be safe either!!!

I have realized I need to be very careful what comes into my house/fridge. On Sat my lovely daughter & her pal made Brownies, I ate one tiny mouthful but they kept glaring at me ever after... in the past I would have scoffed most of them... once the kids had had their fill, I had to parcel them up and send them over to my mum. Cake eating when out, for a special occasion, that might be OK... cake eating in the house when the remains end up in my fridge=DANGER!!! Never mind Amy... onwards and upwards (or downwards!!!).
xxx

I'm a bit of a coffee addict Katycakes :eek:

Now having my first shake which is vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee in it, yummy :D

Real test tonight as my son's are having takeaway :eek: Think I may lock myself in the bathroom until it's all gone :(

Annie x

thanks katy, do you think it will screw my weeks loss up? i know coming out of ketosis makes your weigh spike up - but at the end of the day its one small piece of cake. WI isnt til next monday so perhaps i can still squeeze a few lbs off:)

wondering whether i should still sample SS+ or wait til next week? if i have a low loss i wont know whether to put it down to ss+ or the cake?:confused:

perhaps ill wait til im back 100% into ketosis

I'm a bit of a coffee addict Katycakes :eek:

Now having my first shake which is vanilla with a teaspoon of coffee in it, yummy :D

Real test tonight as my son's are having takeaway :eek: Think I may lock myself in the bathroom until it's all gone :(

Annie x

Get a room spray or light some candles as I find even when you escape to your room, the takeaway smell takes over your whole house!

Hey everyone! Im in for 100% today! Had my banana shake and had just over 1 litre of water so far. Im going to force myself to have cheese and brocolli soup today, its been in my cupboard for a month and ive been avoiding it. So todays the day, im feeling pretty positive and in a good mood, so I dont need the comfort of having "chocolate" for my lunch shake. Arrgh which me luck its gona make me wretch isnt it???

had an awful day at work yesterday, went to the pub and ate steak with potatoes and drank wine, it was day 8 and ive been knocked out of ketosis but im not going to let it put me off, today im back 100% SS, im going to go for a run tonight and push myself extra hard as punishment!

I've been like that with the soups all week... set them out by the kettle, but haven't managed to open a single one! I'm going to swap them for shakes tomorrow, I have gone off them big style.
Knickers, never mind, onwards and upwards... back on that wagon, starting now!
xxx

Gosh my totm just started and suddenly all I can think about is food... im like obsessing and fantasising about it arrrgghhh! I wont give in, I know my willpower is so so strong now I dont have to worry about that anymore.. but It has go me worrying about when I go on to maintain if I will binge in to a downward spiral!! :(

Back