WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Morning all , Im bright and early this morning LOL. I have weigh in today at 10/10.30 - Im really hoping to have lost that dam pain in the arse 1/2lb Its been hanging on and on for weeks . I need to get rid of it for my 4 stone sticker !!!!!
So ive got everything crossed .Ive had my weetabix early as I do every wednesday (I reckon its pointless starving before weigh-in, just carry on as normal !)
It's my * week so hoping that dont do much damage LOL.

Oh and before I go I must tell you what happened last night .
I had a shower and went to bed, have been fine all evening and even when i got in bed I was fine - I laid down to read my book and....... OMG..... The Pain !!!!
I was unsure at first what it was - but it started under my right boob and then went under my boob towards the middle of my chest !!!AAGGHHHHH !!.
It was really sharp and severe. Hubby said is it in your arm?. I said no, I didnt even think about my heart ,cos I thought this is not something wrong with my old ticker , I had felt this before , so I sat on the edge of the bed wincing, OH said did I want an Ambulance !!!:eek::eek:.
I didnt - I thought I will know when it gets too bad so I waited ... took my mind of it by talking about something else- And then it dawned on me -
It was the same pain I had when I had my Gall bladder inside me !!!!.... So how the hell ????
Weird.. OH said did I think a stone had been left in the tubes??? Dunno , but that was really weird. Anyway Im OK this morning and hoping for a loss
Good luck to all those that are weighing this morning
I will let you know the outcome

Will keep my fingers crossed for that 1/2 pound Slack Alice, hope you are feeling better today.

Good luck to all Wednesday Weighers!!

wohoo good luck!!! I have my weigh in tonight! will post when i know eekkk first one...i had kidney stones a year ago...i feel your pain!! x

Good luck all the wednesday weighers!

I've just been for my WI and lost 3.5lb - wooooooooooooooohooo!
And got my Stone award, not quite sure how I managed 3.5lb tho, but heho onwards and downwards.

oh and an edit, got below the 200lbs which is another acheivement isnt it, my hubby is amazed at how many little goals I have!

Helen xxx

Last edited:
Ouch! Doesnt sound link a very nice evening!!

im absoloutly crapping it for tonights wi. Iv tried so ahrd and its the first time in 2months that iv proper wanted to lose wieght, because iv been at target. Im worried i wont have lost anything, which is impossible because iv been sooo good, so unless iv been doing somthing wrong lol.. but still nervous. Gosh i dont miss this feeling! LOL x

Morning - Best of luck to everyone, and congratulations to Suplizi and I hope you are feeling better SlackAlice.

I lost three pounds today and got my stone and slimmer of the week, and gone down a dress size - Not bad I think :)

Last edited:
AM I HAPPY ??????

GO ON ASK ME !!!!!!
YOU BET I AM WOOOOO HOOOOO:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I GOT MY 4 STONE
YAH !!!!
I only lost 1/2 lb LOL
ha ha ha h ah ha
did it !

hah whoooooo!! well done!!!!!! xx

Wahey, well done!!!

i feel heavy today, is that just my mind playing old tricks on me! stupid Oh got me baking him a frickin jam sponge and iv licked the spoon!! Damn it!

6.5 hours till weigh in.! x

Well done Slack Alice. Like you I only had a half pound to go to get another sticker. I've only been losing about half a pound a week for ages and it's been really slow getting to my 2 stone.

However, today I did it! I lost 1.5lb and have now lost a grand total of 2 stone 1lb. I am so pleased.

YeeHaa to SlackAlice........how are you feeling, hope pains gone!
I'm going to WI tonight....let you know how it goes.
Does anyone have weeks they're good and don't loose much but other weeks they are a bit naughty and loose a couple of pounds??

Me LOL.
Have eaten a whole large dominoes with various sides and dips and lost 3lbs .. and been super good other weeks and lost half a pound.. the body can be silly somtimes! LOL who knows what goes on inside there! LOL

Off to Wi now, ims o bloomin nervous! let u know..x

Back