WEDS Hour X Hour

Hello everyone! Sorry, my first time on here today, been mad busy at work, and just cooked OH's tea and had a good sniff of it! He's not home yet, so when he blasts it in the microwave I'll get another whiff! Think I might have to get in the shower, although i fancy watching that X factor drama thingy at 9!

Well, after my weekend of debauchery (getting verrrry drunk on babycham, what a lighweight, lol! and eating naughty pizza) - I had put 4 ounces on last night at WI, so that wasn't too bad.

Had a good day so far, had 1 soup at work, and 1 bar and some crisps tonight. Have drunk about 7.5 - 8 litres of water though, so will have to stop soon or I'll be weeing all night!

Hope I sleep well tonight, last night I woke up very suddenly about half 1, really coughing and choking, I then got it into my head that I had swallowed a spider! I think I read somewhere ages ago that everyone swallows about 6 spiders in their sleep in their lifetime! YAK! Then, some eejit at the industrial estate near me started up a JCB digger at about 3am, and was making a right racket, digging away! I live in a cul de sac, and at the top there is a wall then the railway line, the digger was on the other side in the industrial estate what a bloody mare! I should have rung the police really, cos on reflection it was probably some chavvy kid trying to nick it, but I was so tired, I just looked out the window and got back into bed! Durrr!

Anyhoo, hope all you lovely people are having a lovely evening!!! xxxx

What X-Factor show?!

LOL - As I read your post, that was the very fisrt thing I thought too - She swallowed a Spider! EEEEUUU!!!! Will that take you out of Ketosis? :D

Once again, well done on only 4 ounces - thats brill!!

Thought you must have been busy at work - never saw you after that first time this morning!!

xx

This is gross

Re the spider rGreenoch girl ead this.

Just a few facts of life to brighten your day.

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 litre of urine.

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 thingyes (touching door handles etc.) eeeeeeew!!!!

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

In a lifetime, 22 nosey workmen doing work in your home will have examined the contents of your dirty laundry basket.

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests. (Mouth herpes.)

Daily you will breathe in 1 litre of other peoples' anal gases.

I had to delete one it was too rude.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

What was the rude one, LL??!!!!

BL - Should I swallow a cat to catch the spider, ha ha!!!

There's a new drama on ITV at 9, it's based on 2 judges out of an x factor type show, but they are married to each other, so queue all hell breaking loose! It looks a larf, I might give it a go in a min and see what it's like!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

What was the rude one, LL??!!!!

BL - Should I swallow a cat to catch the spider, ha ha!!!

!

I am gonna check it to - got SKY recording it.looks funny!

See you tomorrow

XX

Don;t eat no spiders! They; wriggle and wiggle and tickle inside ya! :D

Wow what a day ....

Slimseaa hope weigh in is good - brill news about getting a car .... am sure you'll sail through your test all slim and gorgeous.

Deb - really hope the Ofsted went your way, would be excellent getting out of special measures, do let us know.

Bex - really bad news about your leccy - can you get a machine with a battery back up? Do hope you're feeling better.

Greenockgal - got to agree and say that I also immediately wondered if the spider would affect ketosis .... arghhhh I'm obsessed.

Kellie :clap: :clap: :clap: Brill news ---- maybe it's traffic light coloured knickers that do it! Now who's gonna try for amber?

Hope everyone has had a great diet day today xx

Claire - hope you've had a good day today, do let us know how you're getting on honey.

Film was the bucket list --- bloody fabulous, good laugh and a good cry :)

Hi Katie, well off to bed in a min, gonna check for spiders first though!!:D:D

Had too much water, think I'm going to be weeing all nite!:rolleyes:

Back