wee wee sticks!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wantitgone, 22 April 2010 Social URL.

1. wantitgone

wantitgone Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.76%)
    :confused: ok so who can tell me where to get these sticks i have heard mentioned? do i go into a chemist and ask for ketosis tests or what?? how much are they and do they have instructions?? lol sorry but i want to check lol:flirt2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I think you buy them at the chemist but many don't bother as often they say your not in ketosis when you have been 100% on TFr??? If your being 100% you'll be in ketosis solo don't worry too much about the ketostix I reckon :)

4. wantitgone

wantitgone Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.76%)
    just wanted to check as had a couple of slip ups with the odd rice cake now and then even though know i shouldnt apart from that i havent had anything else just wanted to check that i am actually losing weight now as in ketosis rather than just being having not many calories thats all to be fair i dont actually get the feeling of fancying food or feel hungry anymore i tripped up mainly because my stupid workig hrs and i miss my lunch break by time home its tea time and im only just on 2nd shake!! shame we cant make our shakes up to take with us as i dont get time to make one up at work! but trying so hard and have had nothing else x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.