Weeing

maybebabypowell

OMG - Do you ever stop needing the toilet????? :confused:

I have been so many times today its stupid!!!! :eek:

welcome to the club.........stoopid lol xxx

What goes in must come out !! just think of all the fat cells going down the loo:D
The body does get used to it and will begin to regulate itself - give it a little time x

I know, I know but like you say FTT I am stooopid, should have expected it I guess but was unprepared for the amount of times I have to pop off to the loo!!!!

My family live an hour away from me and i thought i can do an hour, went to the loo before i got in the car......15 mins into the motorway i was desperate had to pull in at a petrol station (did genuinly consider pulling a layby and going in a bush...not very lady like )

when i got there i ran to the loo . Well you can imagine everyones astonishment at a 23 stone woman running for the loo....:argh:
But i 'll tell u what it was the best wee i ever had:D

Lea x

i was like that for the 1st week, i am now on day 11 still drinking just as much but not weeing half as much! x

i feel like i need a commode insted of a chair at pc, i go toilet so much im even having to plan my shopping trips n that ( ohhh do they have toilets ) LOL

Sheep - I luv your little video there - really cheered up the afternoon - it's not someone you know is it?

no i have no clue who the lil one is,
i just found it funny,,,,
i put the last 2 i had on before incase u missed them.... Cheer u up even more !! :D:D

Back