Week 1... done!

SuzySparkle

Hi everyone, I've just had my first weigh-in and have lost 7lb! I know some people often lose more in the first week, I know I did when I did it before but I really struggled over the bank holiday weekend. I did think about putting off going to the chemist today but thought I better had so that I would stay on track and I am so glad I went! I have done Lipotrim before so I know how well it works, when I did it the first time I lost 100lb in 20 weeks. Sadly I wasn't focused enough when I came off it last time so the weight has crept back on over the last few years. I am planning on losing 100lb again this time and have decided to raise money at the same time. I am aiming to lose 100lb in 23 weeks and I have asked my family, friends, work colleagues and anyone else who will listen to donate money to a wonderful charity called Reuben's Retreat. Hopefully by losing lbs I can raise £s! Knowing that I am doing this for such a worthwhile cause has given me another reason to stick to this diet. So far I have raised £41, so if I don't stick to the diet I am not only letting myself down, but also the people who believe in me and have sponsored me and Reuben's Retreat! x

well done on your 1st weigh in and also good look on ur target x

That's a excellent idea, well done and here's to you losing 100lb! Have a water on me ;-)

Well done Suzy for not putting it off and a great loss this week. As at week 23 I've lost 94lbs, so your goal of 100lbs is very achievable!! Good luck with your journey to lose lbs and raise £'s, I think it's a fab idea!

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Awesome idea! The force is with you xx

well done on your first week Suzy, you're doing great. You're brilliant for doing it for a good cause and it's definitely an motivator to keep going. Good luck:)

Well done Suzy - 7lbs is a good weight loss - it is half a stone! I lost more because I retain a lot of water an that's what goes in your first week.

i think once you've got over that milestone of the first week it is all plain sailing from then on.

Good luck and well done!!

Wow Suzy, that's an amazing idea! I'm sure you'll achieve your goal, losing your lbs and raising £s! Well done

Aaah, well done Suzy!

That's a brilliant weight loss and you're being sponsored too - what a motivation to keep you going and a lovely thing to do too.

As for the 100lbs - WOW!!!!!

Nicola x

Back