Week 1 of Restart and so far so good!

Evee2000

Hi all

Second time on CD, have had a break of about 18 months. Have had an uncontrollable couple of months, eating and eating. Just suddenly decided a week ago that I was going to restart and found and booked a counsellor straight away.
So far its been a breeze, I'm on sole source plus. That little tiny meal makes all the difference in the world!

Lost 7lbs in my first weigh in and ploughing on ahead to my second. It will be my 19th anniversary on Monday wi day - so I might treat myself to a high protein low carb dinner with hubby.

Love all of your support and success stories on here!

Wish me luck! Want to be a size 12 for Christmas.

Good Luck Evee2000!

Week 1 is always difficult so well done for getting past the 1st milestone... I'm on day 2 but so far so good :angeldevil:

hi im on day 6 restart and finding it ok ... but found it hard 2 get back ... good luck hun xx

Last edited:
Thanks girlies! You're all doing really well! I was struggling a little bit at work at around 4.00pm, but now I half a peanut bar and that seems to tide me over.

i cant have the bars till im on week 2 so im soooo jelous cos i love them :jelous:.. my only real problem i think is the thinkin about food and knowing im not having it ...thats wat makes me struggle.. especially wen im making tea for the family and its something i really like !! keep going hun ya doin well xx

Yeah, I'm not supposed to have the bars until next week, but I was starting to get really low blood sugar which meant I couldn't think straight or anything! CDC thought that it might be worthwhile going on to the bars this week to see if it helped - and it has!

Nice one evee, you are doing fab!!!!

We have a similar amount to lose, and i want to be sorted for xmas too!!

hello everyone,

i hope you don't mind me joining you thread but i am also restarting CD. Began SS'ing on Sunday and am 100% determined to shift the weight.
i lost 42 lbs 3 years ago with LL but it has slowly but surely gone back on over the last 3 years and I'm back to square 1!!!!

Am finding this site and all the post so inspirational. thanks for all the posts.

susan

Back