Week 1 weigh in - Whoohoo!!!

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
survived my first week and lost 10lbs
:happy036::happy036:

Really pleased and I feel loads better. Even after just 1 week I feel like I have more energy and can get about a bit easier.
Well here goes week 2. Hope things go as well.
Now for the good bit - need to update my ticker :D :D

Thats brilliant!! Well done xxx

Fandabydozy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

great loss, well done!

That's a fantastic loss, well done :)

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hope i do so well at mine tomorrow ...fingers crossed

Ahhhh! Thanks guys.
I have so much fun wandering these threads as well. There is so much fantastic inspiration out there.
Everyone keep up the good work.
:talk017:​

Well done, that's great weight loss. Keep up the good work, you wont be on this diet long at this rate!

Well done on your brilliant loss on week 1, no better incentive to keep you strong on week 2. Good luck for this week.

Well done on your loss hunnee x :)

Well done hun! Great loss and great start! Keep at it!

Wow that's fantastic well done!! x

well done thats fantastic...I'm a newbie and my weigh in is on Monday hopefully I'll be able to lose the same. Can I ask does anybody exercise in the first week? I feel I may not lose as much if I do nothing.

well done thats fantastic...I'm a newbie and my weigh in is on Monday hopefully I'll be able to lose the same. Can I ask does anybody exercise in the first week? I feel I may not lose as much if I do nothing.
You're advised not to exercise in the first week (unless you did a lot before LT) until your body gets used to ketosis, then you can gradually add exercise to your routine. HTH?

Back