• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 weigh in

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
:party0038:Thats a great start Jan
Well Done :clap:

fantastic loss Jan - well done you.

7.5 loss for me - really pleased as i had lost quite a bit in the week before i started so was expecting a bit less - very happy. and to top it all i got on the scales at home this morning and i am 2 stone down since the 1st of jan - a good week all around so far!!

congrats to you and everyone else who has had a loss this week and good luck for the week ahead. x x

Hello,

I am on my first day of LL (had 3 food packs already and 1 to go) and feeling ok. I can't stop thinking about food. Is this normal?

Monk Monk

well done chick. thats a great loss on its own but considering you lost before hand too is bloomin marvelous :)

hi monkmonk, good luck with your start. yes its normal and for me lasted until day 4. those first few days are hard but by day 8, like me you'll be forgetting to have your packs and getting your wrists slapped for it lol x

hi monkmonk. i ditto exactly what jan says - days 1 - 4 are definately the hardest and the only time i really felt hungry. by the evening my stomach was rumbling so badly but if you drink plenty of water it really helps. i am on day 9 now and, just like jan, i forget to have my shakes as you really dont feel hungry. good luck and keep at it!! x x