Week 11... I've hit the 4 stone mark...

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Well Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted much lately but I've been having a tough time and spent the majority of the weekend feeding my face with chocolate and everything else I could lay my hands on. I've been around but mainly lurking!!

Anyway, went to my session lastnight, and despite eating well... everything... I went and lost 2.8lbs... (I'm not encouraging eating, because it made me feel like poo!)

I'm back on track, again... hopefully I can do it this time :eek:... I started week 11 today and have checked in my record book and have now lost a total of 4 stones since 14th November :D

... I have another 4 weeks left on Foundation (we are a week behind on our books), and am hoping to lost 5 and a half stone by the end of 100 days, so I've got to stick to it now! (I'm not doing milk week, can't afford it, I've lapsed enough!)

(Have just discovered the chocolate shakes... which I HATED on week 1... now I LOVE them with a tiny bit of coffee... yum!)

woweeeeeeeee!:D
That is FANTASMIGORICAL. What an inspiration you are.
Blimey - at this rate you'll soon be a skeleton!lol
Well done you
Tansyx

You'll be there before you know it. A completely different person. Happier, healthier (wealthier!).
You have come so far.
Focus on your successes and forget the blips.
Take care
Tansyx

:happy096: Way to go Claire. That is a fantastic loss.

Congrats Claire - that is a fantastic loss!

Keep up the good work (and avoid the chocolate!!)

Leesy
xox

thanks Claire...I'm actually maintaining now so I'm not too bothered about the 2lbs; I can get into nice clothes now which is all I care about...lol! I'm too tall and curvy to be a skinny minny so am happy as I am now! As long as I can keep it off!

Welcome back Girl , was only just saying , where has claire gone , i get used to seeing peoples post then nothing . glad to see you are on top again , going all the way !

Congratulations Claire on reaching your four stone mark!!!!

You can see the difference in your photos!!!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Claire well done on hitting 4 stone, that's fantastic!

Forget about the chocolate that's been and gone - the future is packs!

Great new Claire really pleased for you, I too was wondering where you were, nice to see you back.:wow:

thnx 4 all ur lovely comments :):) I have been good since the weekend... !!

Oh and whoever left me rep comments... fankoo v much I dnt actually know what it means but thanks! xx

Back