Week 12 WI ;-)

fattothin

Gold Member
Week 12 as been good to me with a loss of 5 lb:clap: well chuffed. I wonder if its because I dropped some of the spices, just a thought! But beware girls there's a queue.:D

Wow!! Well done to you! xxx

Well done you...you must feel really chuffed.....at this rate you will have well achieved (or even passout )out your April goal!! Whats your target? ........besides the queue of ladies admiring the new you????

:clap:Well done you :clap:

Fantastic. How are you finding it?

Its a walk in the park Scary-nuts, c'mon there is room for you to join in.
Bea my goal, well im confused as I am unsure, I keep asking other blokes what they weigh and look at them up and down and consider how I will look (bet I look double bent):eek:. But I reckon between 12.5 and 13 stoneish as im only ickle (5' 73/4) but I do make up for it in other ways though;) ...........................ie my big head!:D
For me personally I live for today on this diet therefore not getting disheartened thinking how long it will take, and truthfully it as flown by with great results so I am a happy chappy:D

Well done Fattothin :D I've known you five minutes on here and your personality shines out. Looks like your getting to body to match it x
(not that you need that compliment for your ego ;))

5lb is fab! Well done honey and you're already very very sexy to me;)!!!

I know:hug99: x

thats a great loss on week 12 ...your gonna hit that target weight easily

h xx

:D:D:D xxx

Not me!!!!

obviously xx:D

Back