1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Week 14 WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cuddlyfairy, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I hope you are all having a great day and all the Monday Club are reporting great losses.:D

I walked to the chemist this morning for my loss feeling a bit cautious. Don't get me wrong, in 14 weeks I have never cheated and stuck to the diet to the letter but I did nip on my scales before I left home and it didn't look like I'd lost an ounze! I was feeling a bit bloated, which didn't help coz I needed the loo!

The pharmacist weighed me ,as I feared, I'd only lost 3/4kg which is 1.65lb.:sigh: At first I was really down and depressed but that is not me. I walked home in the sun and decided that this week was over and the next WI was another WI and had to be better.

Typically, 4 hours after WI I finally did a poo!!!! (I know, tmi!!!!! And yes I know I should've taken a ducolax last night!!)

Even though I haven't lost a great deal of pounds I know I have lost inches coz I can fit into a smaller size!!! Yay!!!!!:D

Every cloud has a silver lining.:)

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. I dont like the :( face in your title....!!!!!

Glad your post ended up more positive than it started cuddles... you are such a lovely positive person and you have almost lost 2 pounds and i am sure that dump would have weighed a pound or 2 :) bonus!

I bet next week you bouncing about here with a big 5 pounds off! :D

love ya and well done!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

4. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Well-Known Member

I love your positive attitude, happy pooing x

5. cuddlyfairy

Thanks Cankster and Julz. I must admit to feeling a bit down but it didn't last. As I said in another post, life is too short to be miserable, and I have had such a high this weekend getting into a size 16 skirt and squeezing into a size 14 (although the 16 was way too short for me and the 14 was too tight!) that I wasn't going to be down for long.

You lot on here keep me smiling!!

Thanks Julz, it was defo a good 2lbs!!!!!! Typical that it happened after the WI and not before!!! Lol!!!

I'm going to change my target to 2.5lbs coz I'm still determine to make that 5 stone mark!!!!!

Big cuddles.

x

6. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Well-Known Member

Know what you mean cuddlyfairy cos I'm exactly the same. I had 2 weeks where I only lost a kilo and I was really disappointed. However, the guy that weighs me only works in kilos and rounds up or down to the nearest kilo which I hate! Give me good old fashioned pounds and ounces any day. When I got home and converted it, it actually worked out to be 2.9lb each week so not too bad. Don't be down about it - you have lost virtually a stone in the last 4 weeks which is what they reckon on LT and, when you think about it, is BLOODY FAB! Keep going hun, you're doing great. x

7. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

well done cuddlyfairy x

8. SamiAnn

SamiAnn Well-Known Member

Hi Cuddly Fairy, well done on the loss and the inch loss also xxx

9. Kay

Kay Well-Known Member

Well done with your loss CF :clap:
    Your bound to have a bigger loss next week ;) roll on next wi :D

10. satty

satty Well-Known Member

Silver lining?? you spent 14 weeks without cheating, you havent put any weight on!! you have still lost weight!!! and your geting into smaller sized clothes, I think thats more then a silver lining, :D

11. cuddlyfairy

You are so right Satty. I have lost a lot of weight in 14 weeks and I know I couldn't have done it with any other diet.

I wasn't down for long and the walk home in the sun was just what I needed (that and my son who cycled beside me cheering me up).

Thank you all for your encouragement.

x