Week 2 Weigh In!!!

Fur34

Sooooo pleased that on my 2nd weigh in (day 12) I have lost a total of 1 stone!!! Amazing, I love this diet!!! I am treating myself with a Coke Zero..... How things chane lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks yes i am!!! I'm a serial yogi dieter so I'm so pleased I've stuck to it 100% ?x

Amazing job - well done! I hope I get a good result for my second week weigh in on wednesday!

:) well done . All worth the pain

Tbag said:
Amazing job - well done! I hope I get a good result for my second week weigh in on wednesday!

Thanks! Got my fingers crossed for you too x

blodyntatws said:
Hey Fur how r u doing? xx

Really good thanks you? I'm really quite impressed with this new found will power I suddenly have!! Day 19 & 100% so far & 19lbs off!! Have got weekend away planned for last weekend in sept so will come off it for that weekend, but just need to work out the best way to do that! X

You are doing so well Fur 19lbs is amazing!! You will be fine on your weekend off when i went away i had breakfast at hotel tried to stay away from carbs though , had shake for lunch then a proper dinner and a couple of cheeky malibus omg i can smell the coconut yum!!!!!! I still managed to lose 1lbs that week as long as you don't have huge binge and get straight back on plan after the weekend and remember keep up with the water you will be fine. Most importantly don't feel guilty see it as a reward for doing so well and even if you do gain just a week back on plan and it will be gone!!! xx

Back