Week 2 WI

Fantastic, well done :) x

Well done. Keep it up

Well done!!!

Well done u'll be skinnymonkey in no time lol

fab!!!

Thanks to all, only on 100% until a week Tuesday then stretch refeed because I've got a few party's to go to!

Not sure if I'll go on LT again or atkins afterwards.

why's that chubbymonkey? u haven't updated your stats from your loss. whats your goal weight? sorry to be nosey...:)

Well done they`re great losses x

Thanks to all, only on 100% until a week Tuesday then stretch refeed because I've got a few party's to go to!

Not sure if I'll go on LT again or atkins afterwards.

my last post said why's that chubbymonkey?
sorry thought you wrote you are not going on lt again :sign0007: my mistake. good luck whatever diet you choose. :)

Great losses, well done.

becci-boo said:
my last post said why's that chubbymonkey?
sorry thought you wrote you are not going on lt again :sign0007: my mistake. good luck whatever diet you choose. :)

I'm using the iPhone app and when I click on profile it says permission denied so it won't allow me to update my stats.

I don't really have a target weight as such but going by how I look, I'm still looking i need to wear size fat in clothes so I've still got a bit to lose.

hi chubby monkey, we all do it our own way through scales or by our clothes, but as long as you are happy and comfortable with the way you feel that is the main priority. well done :)

Back