Week 2 WI

discojen

Well, I'm not amused!
I lost 2lb :mad:
I know, I know, it's still a loss, etc, etc but can't help feeling a bit crap compared to last week losing a stone!

Hopefully I'll have a good loss this week to make up for it!

x

You have lost 16lbs in 2 weeks!!! Thats brilliant and definetly something to be proud of. What other diet could you lose that much on? Well done and don't feel dissappointed!! Good luck for next week x

Thank you honey. That's what I'm trying to focus on.
I'll get there - doesn't matter how long it takes!

I suspect your MASSIVE first week loss has something to do with it :)

If you look at sigs I suspect a lot of people have a great first week and not so good second. Everyone's different.

Next week it'll probably be 5lb!

Don't be mad! It's still a loss!!

You will have weeks that are better than other, but it will all add up to a lot of weight gone!! Don't think of it in weeks, wait till the end of the month and see what you've acheived!!

well done, great loss!
Now- go and read KD's sticky on "measuring sucess by the scales" !

It is hard to feel disappointed when you wanted another big loss, I felt the same last weeks but then I look at my monthly total and think crikey - I know I wouldn't be anywhere near this total weight loss on WW.

Chin up and on with the next week and the next weeks loss...

16lb in 2 weeks!!! WOW!!!!

Your body was still reeling from the loss of that stone!!!
Look at the bigger picture...

Ur fab

x

This is the reason I look at the months losses rather than the weekly losses. Stick with it hon, you're doing great!! xx

Exactly why I've taken to weighing-in monthly. :)

16lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic, hun. :0clapper:

Don't worry hun, I'm expecting about a -2lbs loss (judging by the scales so far) and I feel disappointed too.

All you've got to think about is, if I had said to you two weeks ago, "Would you be happy with a 16lb loss in two weeks?" I'm pretty sure you would have said yes! Regardless of how it has come off, it is still weight you never have to see again if you stick to CD. Obviously 8lbs in the first week and 8lbs in the second week SOUNDS nicer, but it's the same loss either way!

Keep going! :) xxx

16lb in 2 weeks!!! WOW!!!!

Your body was still reeling from the loss of that stone!!!
Look at the bigger picture...

Ur fab

x

Aw tilly, you made me smile
:)
x

Hey Jen.
16 pounds in 2 weeks is amazing!!! That is fantastic..
I sometimes lose 2 lb in a week but try not to get dispondent as I usually have a bigger loss the week after.
But... you lost 14 pounds the first week which is unbelievable..
Keep up the good work and dont be disappointed you have lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
xxxx

Be pleased you've lost 16lbs in 2 weeks. That's a heck of a lot. Imagine holding that weight in butter or something!!! Other diets - you wouldn't have any way near a loss like that. Keep going and well done xxx

another way to look at it is that its more than 1lb of fat EVERY DAY you've lost so far!
Your doing so well!
Keep it up and dont be disheartened hun!
xxx

another way to look at it is that its more than 1lb of fat EVERY DAY you've lost so far!
Your doing so well!
Keep it up and dont be disheartened hun!
xxx

Nice one! I like it! :D

16lbs in two weeks is amazing! well done :)

Well, I'm not amused!
I lost 2lb :mad:
I know, I know, it's still a loss, etc, etc but can't help feeling a bit crap compared to last week losing a stone!

Hopefully I'll have a good loss this week to make up for it!

x

hey - SIXTEEN POUNDS in just TWO weeks is FANTASTIC !!!!:eek::eek::D

WELL DONE you.....please don't be disappointed - your body is probably just catching up !!!

stick with it - you can't NOT lose weight on this....keep us posted hun !

Debz xx

Back