ProPoints Week 2

Fruitybabe

Well my 2nd week is over and I lost 3lbs so 11lb total. I am so happy as was worrying a bit as had a kebab in the week and thought I had messed it up.
I am loving this plan at the moment and I am hoping it will continue :D

Wow! 11lbs in 2 weeks! you must be doing really well.

I'm on my 3rd week on WW (Weigh in day is on monday) I've only lost 4lbs so far but admittedly, I haven't been as strict as I should have been!

How are you feeling on the plan?

Chloe x

Thanks both :) I am feeling pretty good Chloe, I am hungry a lot of the time but I guess I once my stomach gets used to proper portions I will be fine.
I eat more fruit now as a snack and the ww foods are a godsend. I love the convenience of it all and the fact that when I come home from work I can bung a meal in and I am done.
You are doing well, everyone loses at different rates and I have a lot to lose so hoping it keeps up :D

Exactly, I'm in no hurry - as long as it comes off! Although I would like to lose about 2lbs a week :)
I'm glad you're feeling good on it, I was hungry until I discovered a whole pack of sugar free Jelly has no points in...I cut some strawberries into it and maybe a mini meringue for 1 point if I'm feeling daring! :8855: and it is perfect, makes me feel like I'm having a really naughty treat !
I think if you keep up the fab work you've been doing, you sound very dedicated! Then I'm sure it will :D My sister started from around the same weight as you, she lost 100lbs then plateu'd for about 3 weeks, only to find out she needed too lower her pp!
x

Back