ProPoints Week 2

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Fruitybabe, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(21.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well my 2nd week is over and I lost 3lbs so 11lb total. I am so happy as was worrying a bit as had a kebab in the week and thought I had messed it up.
    I am loving this plan at the moment and I am hoping it will continue :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingChloe

SlimmingChloe Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Wow! 11lbs in 2 weeks! you must be doing really well.

I'm on my 3rd week on WW (Weigh in day is on monday) I've only lost 4lbs so far but admittedly, I haven't been as strict as I should have been!

How are you feeling on the plan?

Chloe x

4. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(21.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks both :) I am feeling pretty good Chloe, I am hungry a lot of the time but I guess I once my stomach gets used to proper portions I will be fine.
    I eat more fruit now as a snack and the ww foods are a godsend. I love the convenience of it all and the fact that when I come home from work I can bung a meal in and I am done.
    You are doing well, everyone loses at different rates and I have a lot to lose so hoping it keeps up :D

5. SlimmingChloe

SlimmingChloe Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Exactly, I'm in no hurry - as long as it comes off! Although I would like to lose about 2lbs a week :)
    I'm glad you're feeling good on it, I was hungry until I discovered a whole pack of sugar free Jelly has no points in...I cut some strawberries into it and maybe a mini meringue for 1 point if I'm feeling daring! :8855: and it is perfect, makes me feel like I'm having a really naughty treat !
    I think if you keep up the fab work you've been doing, you sound very dedicated! Then I'm sure it will :D My sister started from around the same weight as you, she lost 100lbs then plateu'd for about 3 weeks, only to find out she needed too lower her pp!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.