Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ProPoints Week 2

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Fruitybabe, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(21.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well my 2nd week is over and I lost 3lbs so 11lb total. I am so happy as was worrying a bit as had a kebab in the week and thought I had messed it up.
    I am loving this plan at the moment and I am hoping it will continue :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingChloe

SlimmingChloe Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Wow! 11lbs in 2 weeks! you must be doing really well.

I'm on my 3rd week on WW (Weigh in day is on monday) I've only lost 4lbs so far but admittedly, I haven't been as strict as I should have been!

How are you feeling on the plan?

Chloe x

4. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(21.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks both :) I am feeling pretty good Chloe, I am hungry a lot of the time but I guess I once my stomach gets used to proper portions I will be fine.
    I eat more fruit now as a snack and the ww foods are a godsend. I love the convenience of it all and the fact that when I come home from work I can bung a meal in and I am done.
    You are doing well, everyone loses at different rates and I have a lot to lose so hoping it keeps up :D

5. SlimmingChloe

SlimmingChloe Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Exactly, I'm in no hurry - as long as it comes off! Although I would like to lose about 2lbs a week :)
    I'm glad you're feeling good on it, I was hungry until I discovered a whole pack of sugar free Jelly has no points in...I cut some strawberries into it and maybe a mini meringue for 1 point if I'm feeling daring! :8855: and it is perfect, makes me feel like I'm having a really naughty treat !
    I think if you keep up the fab work you've been doing, you sound very dedicated! Then I'm sure it will :D My sister started from around the same weight as you, she lost 100lbs then plateu'd for about 3 weeks, only to find out she needed too lower her pp!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.