Week 20 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
As you know, due to a meeting yesterday and my refusal to be weighed at any other time than first thing, I had to postpone my WI till this morning!

Yesterday was particularly hectic with me having to eat a flapjack in the car while driving as it had got to 1:30pm and I had only had 2L of water! After school I ended up rushing my youngest to A&E after she fractured a finger on her writing hand during a netball game! She is now out of action, sportwise, for a month or so!

Consequently I didn't have a shake till we got home at 6:30 then had to squeeze the last in before bed!!!!!

Heck, don't know why I was surprised, we were due another visit to A&E it has been 4 months since the last one!!!!!! Same injury, same situation, different child, fortunately not her writing hand as it was just before her GCSE's!!!

So I walked to the chemist this morning, not too excited coz I had sneaked on my home scales and they didn't register a loss and sure enough, just 1.87lb!:mad: Isn't it funny that when they are low losses I feel the need to write them down accurately rather than round them up or down!!!!:eek:

A loss is still a loss and I just need to up the exercise. Not today as I have an appointment in an hour or tomorrow morning as we have to go back to the hospital!

I suppose I best dash to get to my appointment on time as I need to have my latte before I go.

Well done to the Monday Club for some superb losses and good luck to all those weighing in today.:D

xxx

well done on ur WI, hun, least its still shiffting ;)

wow i think i just lost 3 pounds reading that post! sounds hectic! lol im sure u will have at least 3 pounds off next week babe xox

well done cf, it is still almost a kilo, of fat! thats what keeps me smiling, although slow losses are frustrating, i know its all fat, rather than water or muscle.

:D

well done, I remember when I put weight on I'd think ahh it's just a pound but all them pounds add up, same when you're losing them they all add up ;)

Well done cuddlyfairy. I can sympathise with you entirely - at my weigh-in yesterday I only lost 1.5 lb!!! I was so peed off I couldn't even bring myself to post it! I know its completely irrational but I can't help thinking I could have lost that on WW eating real food! But hey, that's not the right mental attitude and its onwards and upwards today. Maybe next week we will have fantastic losses - I certainly hope so!

The joys of parenting eh - hope your daughter is soon on the mend. x

you will be back to 3lb losses soon hun just give it time

well done cf a loss is a loss no matter how big or small x

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I wasn't expecting a loss after my sneaky peak of my scales so at least it was nearly 2lb better than nothing.

I am sure next week will be a better one. I can't see a pattern with my low weeks. Last time it was the week before my totm, this time it was the week of it! Nevermind, you lot keep me focussed on my goal and determined to get to target.

I just hope I can average 3 or 4 lbs a week so I hit my target before Christmas. I am VERY, VERY SAD because I have a spreadsheet I made for myself with my losses on it and I have put in what I will weigh if I lose 2, 3 or 4lb a week so I can get an idea how long it will be before I reach my target weight (told you I was sad!) At 2lb a week it won't be till the end of January, 3lb will be just in time to refeed for Christmas and 4lb a week would get me there by mid November. I need this to help me keep going and it has helped.

I also have my 23 mini goals and am hoping no 17 will be reached before the end of the month.

I will do this - with all your help and support I can't fail!!!!!

Thank you all again.

BIG hugs.

xxxxxx

well done your still doing great,what a hectic life you have!i have no doubt youll reach your goal you sound very deternined,,xxx

Just noticed we have a similar amount to go cuddlyfairy. God, I was hoping to be done by the end of October! Hadn't even contemplated anything after Xmas but the way I lost this week (1.5lb) it will take me even longer! Oh well we will have to keep each other going. Here's to bigger losses for us next week. xxx

Blimey CF - what a mad day !

A loss is a loss as you know but I feel your frustration - fingers x'd for a biggie next week x

Hey cf, well done with your weight loss. You have done fantastic since I went on my hols 4 weeks ago. :clap:
I will be back on board on Monday ;)

Back