Week 3 weigh in....!

littleflower2

I had my weigh in this morning and have lost 2lbs! :(:(:( its noones fault but my own and i'm just glad to have lost anything at all after the disasterous weekend i had!
20lbs in 3 weeks....who can moan at that!!!
I'm planning to do the refeed from Fri as i have lots of nights out in April and dont want to put all this back on! I'm then gonny do the maintenance programme as i am used to not eating during the day now and will have a healthy evening meal. Please let me be ok once i start eating again!
Thanks to everyone for their help and support...u are all amazing! xxx

Hi thats great 2lb ive heard that the 3rd weight in isnt alot but 2lb i would be well chuffed with that
good luck and well done on our lbs that have gone

I only lost 2lbs in my third week. Some people do seem to have a slump in week three. Don't let it get you down. Five weeks on I'm only 4lbs off losing 3 stone and the weeks have started to fly by much more quickly than they did in the first month. Keep at it and you'll be another 1.5stone down in what will feel like no time at all. Hugs.

I lost 3lb in week3 roll on next week until I get my 4th wi to see what had happened this week!!!

Aw sorry but I missed this yesterday!!!
Well done, as loss is a loss!!! New week now and heres to another loss coming up! Its all going the right way :) :) I am in for a small loss this week as been naughty tut tut but I look at it that I also need some enjoyment and its better than chucking the towel in!! LOL! xx

I lost 2lbs on my week 3 and i have been 100% since day 1.. so If you had a slip up and still got 2lbs thats awesome!! Dont feel down about it, you have done really well :) x

Thanks ladies...i dont feel so bad now! I have lost 20lbs in 3 weeks, what other diet can do that for you???!
I have to do refeed from today...i'm kinda raging as i'm getting used to not eating and its starting to sink in that i could be slim by summer! im really worried about properly eating again as i am a wee (big) piggy...i do not want this weight back on!!!!

Donna you are so right...we need a bit of enjoyment as long as we get back on track! It keeps us sane! Cant wait to see what you lose today x

Keep going everyone xxx

Well done on losing - remember as long as it doesnt go on thats whats important - if tempted try to make sure its a protein that doesnt knock you out of ketosis

Good luck with week 4 xxx

Back