WEEK 31 Weigh In, and my little Ladybirds progress!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
3.3 pounds of me gone away!

Bye bye now!! :D

I noticed something cool tonight. You see where my ladybird is on my ticker? Well, on 7-1-08, the night before I started LL, I sat here staring at my ticker....hoping, imagining, wondering, fearing, etc., and I said that night, that if my Ladybird makes it to the penultimate large flower, then I will know I have cracked it. It seemed such a long long way to go - almost insurmountable! But - man! I am at that flower! Already! Its fan-bloody-tastic!!! :D

I have already known for some time that I have cracked it - but none the less - it is a pretty happy moment for me right now. WHat I thought would take a lifetime to get to - really truly IS that blink of an eye we all kept saying it would be!

Yay!! :bliss:

That is brilliant BL. Weird that I lost 3.3 tonight as well though. I think we can safely say you have well and truly cracked it. Well done!

Awesome and so inspiring!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR LADYBIRD! XX

I agree with SFA but I reckon that ladybird would be even better suited to the next one :D Well done BL that is amazing.

Well done girls I am so pleased for you
BL you always inspire me with your posts I am sure you inspire all of your group all of my group are lapsers if only we hadn't got on that slippery slope we would have been as near to goal as you

Thanks everyone! I was really chuffed last night as that now puts my goal at less then 2 stone. That is very exciting to me!!

RC - sorry so many in your group have struggled. Our group, as far as I know, has been really good. THere have been a few lapses, but everyone seemed to get right back on and not wobble again after the one. I think it would be more difficult if everyone was lapsing now and again. THe most important thing to remember though - is that you too will get there! Shoot, you are a whisper away from your halfway point - so after that its all down hill, ay? :)

THanks again everyone!!! :)

Back