Week 6 and I'm still going strong!!

LillyLulu

So pleased I have just had my 6th weigh in and I've lost 26 ibs... Only another 2 ibs to my first goal of 2 stone before my holiday next week...!!

When I return I plan to lose what I gain (fingers crossed it won't be too much as I'm still going to have 2 shakes a day!) and then lose another 2 stone before Christmas - then I've got to keep it off!!

Hope you guys are still getting on okay... I know how hard it is but I feel so much better... I would hate to be as big as I was again!

Fabulous! Almost 2st gone. What a difference. Very well done x

Well done you have done great!

are you doing SS i have been restarting s9ince FEB! i dont this diet before and keep flopping it :(

I was so worried about a gain on holiday as I was going all inclusive. ...only 4 lb and have lost it in 4 days! Well done on your loss...feels good doesn't it...

Well done you have done great!

are you doing SS i have been restarting s9ince FEB! i dont this diet before and keep flopping it :(

if you keep floppin it, maybe its not the diet for you. Gets harder and harder to get a diet right the more times you fluff it up, trust me lol i hope you do find somethin you dont flop at, im sure you will :) im still tryna find mine

I am not a quitter and know that my greed is the reason i am flopping the show i am restarting today and really going to give it a good shot i only got 17 weeks 5 days till i hit |jamaica and i can do this, this will be the diet for me i finally found my confidence i think i have messed up snce weigh in on friday its thursday today weigh-in tomorrow ketosis on Saturday just taking it one day at a time from now on! thanx for your support i cantmess around no more last weigh in i weighed in at 17st 11bs but im gonna smile coz soon will be gone.

Back