Week 6 weigh in!!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
Hey guys weighed in this morning have lost 3lb this week :D quite happy with that as it means I have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks although this leaves me 5lb to lose this week to complete the march challenge have a feeling I may finish just short of my 20lb challenge!!:( but hey 2 stone in 6 weeks I feel fab!! On with week 7 :)

fab Jo,well done hun x
glad things are going so well for you and you never know,you may complete your challenge.how great would that be?
best of luck for this week x

Well done yummy, If you do complete the challenge, that will be the icing on the cake, but if not, you have still done brilliantly and you're sounding very happy & positive!

well done!

Clair x

Well done Mrs, you've done soooo well!
Good luck for week 7!

Thanks guys.:) I am feeling positive I won't mind if I don't hit my 20lb target smack on for the march challenge I've lost 15lb altogether the last four weeks!! And that's fab couldn't do that on any other diet:) On with week 7. My friends party this Saturday and I've got my next goal to aim for got a family wedding 1st of may and my friends hen night after that!!! I will be a yummy mummy soon lol

Back