week 8 weigh in

tafflass

Silver Member
woohooo!
another 4lbs down this week :D

didn't think it'd be anywhere near that tbh.only managed about 2 litres of water a day and felt rubbish.not felt like i lost anything at all.

really happy with that loss and the overall total x

forgot to say i've had a bit of luck with the landord.just sent a man to look at the jobs that need doing so should get them done soon.

going to view a new house tomorrow.heard by accident about a house someone was doing up.thought i'd ask if it was going to be rented out and it is!they don't mind waiting 2 months til i can move in either.
things are starting to look up x

oohh!! and i'm officially over half way to goal now x

Brilliant weight loss!

And how fab to be over halfway. Good luck with the house!

Well done!! x

HI

WELL DONE!!

Best of luck and may your losses continue 2 be big ones!!

Well done, you are doing great, 4lbs is brill!

Good luck with the house too

Can I ask about your vibro plate? I am very interested in getting one, especially as I can see how many inches you have lost!

Clair x

thanks all x

got my plate from next.cost £99 and its fantastic!
defo the lazy persons way to exercise lol x

Well done Taff- brilliant losses so far! You deserve this hun:

stewie3kq.gif

lol. Best of luck with the viewing of the house, fingers crossed it will be what your looking for :) xx

ummm yeah there is.
can't remember what it was but it was loads lighter than i was when i started using it.
it's not done any harm to mine though at all.
you'll be fine on it x

hey! well done on your loss :) and great news about your landlord and hopefully you can move if your landlord doesnt sort out yer house now :) x

yeah.i was more than that when i started using it hun.

think the max recommended weight is 100kg.

Wooohooo! *does happy jiggy dance* That's fantastic you gorgeous Welsh Goddess! Brilliant sweetie, I'm so pleased for you. You so deserve a good loss after the sh*tty week you've had. It's true, the weeks you feel as if you haven't lost are the good weeks. Your overall total is fantastic - 47lbs is amazing and with only 41 to go, you're flying. You'll be at goal for Christmas and be wearing a sexy little number on Christmas day.

Excellent news about the landlord and the new house! It never rains but it pours eh. I'll have every part of my body crossed for you. Hope the new house is perfect. You deserve good fortune after everything you've been through.

Lubs ya loads :queen: Inch Loss

X

Taff, you're inspirational. Well done on your loss this week and on reaching your half way point. Great news on the house front as well. Good for you

Back