Week 8 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Woop woop! 2 days early and i was just praying i'd lost *something*, so a full 2lb is extremely welcome.

39.5 in total, so close to the 3 stone mark.

Next weigh in is in 2 weeks as i'm away til 9th may so really looking forward to my result week 10 :):)

(also noticed i'm now no longer "very fat" but just "fat" - who'd have thought being fat could be such an enjoyable experience? ;))

(also noticed i'm now no longer "very fat" but just "fat" - who'd have thought being fat could be such an enjoyable experience? ;))

hahahaha this made me laugh!!!

I take it you went from obese to overweight?

Its such a good feeling when you go down a section!!

Well done on your loss! and have an amazing time away xxx

think it was very obese to obese. but different BMI charts seem to be a bit different in how they set it out, on slimming world i'm still very obese. Pah!!

am away for work, mainly :( not much fun there, but a weekend with my mum and sister and nieces and nephew. Not seen them for 5/6 weeks so they're looking forward tos eeing the difference!

Well, I don't care if I still get labelled as overweight when I get to my size 14 (in jeans and skirts) as I look bloody fantastic now, I have to say!!! (my OH would be so proud to hear me say that!). I've always had a large frame, but small face. I'm 54 so I don't want my face to start looking old and gaunt if I got too thin.

well done chick :D

well done hun you are doing great x

Well done! The family will notice the difference! Enjoy your time with them! x

Back