Week One Lost 15 pounds!!!!!

I joined this forum a few weeks ago and finally am on the LL progam. In my pop in I had lost 7 pounds and I thought that was good and maybe I will have lost 11 in my first week, but had my WI today and I had lost 1 stone 1 lb - I can;t believe it...am I dreaming? I am well happy.

Marlene :eek::)

Bloody brilliant - well done you!!

Kat xx

well done

were abouts in essex are you ?

nice one, well done!!!
daisy x

I lost 40 pounds in my first week of Lighter Life - I left my wallet on the bus.

Well done!

Remember now how good this feels, it will help get you through the weeks when your losses arn't as high as you'd like :)

Wow! You wouldn't think it possible would you?!

wow ! well done you xxx

I joined this forum a few weeks ago and finally am on the LL progam. In my pop in I had lost 7 pounds and I thought that was good and maybe I will have lost 11 in my first week, but had my WI today and I had lost 1 stone 1 lb - I can;t believe it...am I dreaming? I am well happy.

Marlene :eek::)

Nope - not dreaming LOL! You have done brilliantly. A huge boost of motivation to hang onto through week 2.

I lost 14lb in week one and was hugely disappointed with 4lb in week 2, but then realised that the first week is largely glycogen losses and the 4lb was truly fat loss and was then delighted.

All the best for week 2. xx

What an amazing start. The sort of start that can really keep you motivated.

Thanks everyone for your lovely messages, sorry I was so long in coming back, time running away with me.

I passed week 3 last Sunday and so far then, lost 31 pounds. I think it may have slowed down weight wise this week as I have developed a leg problem where a mild infection went poisonous from my toe to my knee so am on 1000 mg of two types of anti-biotics and painkillers, it's excruciatingly painful, ouch. I can see the fluid retention as a result and the doc said it was due to the infection.

However I have definitely lost fat as for the first time in 18 months I cut my own toenails last night!!! Still got just over 12 stone to lose, but I'll do it. My little grandson age 4 better see lots of me so he recognises Nana in a few months ;) Joking as I see lots of him. Strange to think my new baby grandson won't see the big Nana Max knew she will only know me as I was years ago.

Someone once said to me just after Max was born, "don't let his only 'memories' of you be through the voice of another person" and the rate I was going neither of my granchildren would have known me.

http://www.minimins.com/members/23188-needs2losealot.html And Needstolosealot, I am in Harlow.

Marlene

Back