week one

Hi, How was your first week, hope you had a good loss. I am not getting weighed this week , due to the distance i have to travel i only go to class every second week will be getting weighed again on 28th. Let us know how you got on x

Hi lozza,
my first week i lost 10lb which was great i now have two weeks worth of food as i am busy on my normal weigh in nights but i know i will be fine.
I am having my two course meal at the table soup to start and then a milk shake Mmmm lol but i know i started at the right time for me if i would have waited until new year it would have been even more weight to get off.
Let me know how you are getting on over the festive period.

Merry Christmas Lozza..x
Jaqui

Hi Jaqui, Well done on your 10lbs loss that is fantastic. Even bigger well done on your two course meal i am sure you will get the result you deserve come weigh in day. I have been 100% on programme too and although i fed everyone else i can not say i missed it, in fact at this moment in time i am feeling quite chuffed with myself for doing it and you should too ! Going to scotland tomorrow for a flying visit to see the mother in law, that wont be a problem though coming back tuesday night and i have packed my food packs ready. I am only about 4 or 5 weeks off rtm so i wont be swayed of course now. Hope you enjoy rest of the festivities Lorraine X

Back